m0nty
Re: Myalbum DIsaster UPGRADE~! help
  • 2004/1/31 16:44

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

I had the same problem last night after upgrading from 2.5 to 2.6...

the thumbnails were showing in the Random Picture Block, but when u went to the album home page, the thumbnails weren't showing in the latest listings and the submit and description were jumbled up.. When u went to the categories, the thumb nails appeared as normal, but when u clicked 1 to view it full size the image disappeared.. Right clicking on the Red X that appeared and choosing properties produced the line that the path to the image was in correct altho the correct path was there ie. modules/myalbum/photos/ but that's all it shown where's the correct path was modules/myalbum/photos/25.jpg you see the filename was missing..

i dunno why this happened, But doing what the previous posts mentioned and removing all the template files for the album 1 by 1 and then exiting and then re generating the template list.. Solved the problem 100%..

Maybe the programmer could look into that slight bug on upgrading for future users.

tom
  • 2004/1/31 19:35

• tom

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/9/21

I do use norton, but I've now uninstalled and re-installed a number of times with no joy, I've also tryed it with out the firewall on, and I've deleted all templates then re gen them again.

Still no joy.

GIJOE
  • 2004/1/31 21:54

• GIJOE

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/8/13

hi m0nty.

Although it's not a bug, my wrong designing cause the trouble in fact.

This is a disclaimer appended to myAlbum-P's download.
---------------------------
Two templates - myalbum_photo.html & myalbum_photo_in_list.html - has been modified radically.

If you use myalbum or myAlbum-P older than 2.60 with customized templates , you should remake templates after updating this module.

Login

Who's Online

201 user(s) are online (169 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 201

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits