Zicane
Blank page with WFSnippets???
  • 2004/1/26 4:23

• Zicane

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/12/12

Hi

I just installed XOOPS 2.0.6 rc and WF-Snippets 1.02.
But when i try to create a Category it sends me to a blank page when i click surmit.
If I turn on php-debug it says...

Quote:

Warning [PHP]: Unable to access ---Cut---.www/include/groupaccess.php in file modules/wfsnippets/include/functions.php line 10
Warning [PHP]: Failed opening '---Cut---www/include/groupaccess.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php/PEAR') in file modules/wfsnippets/include/functions.php line 10
Warning [PHP]: Unable to access /---Cut---.www/include/groupaccess.php in file modules/wfsnippets/admin/category.php line 12
Warning [PHP]: Failed opening ' ---Cut---.www/include/groupaccess.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php/PEAR') in file modules/wfsnippets/admin/category.php line 12

In the Snippets Category Management. I just cut out some of the dir, dont know if it can be misused

The WF-section works fine, but i allso need Snippets. So what do I do?

I Hope someone can help

hsalazar
Re: Blank page with WFSnippets???
  • 2004/1/26 4:32

• hsalazar

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/6 1

Zicane:

This is one of the features in Catzwolf's modules, the way he used to handle the access to a module's features. I'd bet you can't find the file groupaccess.php inside the /include/ directory. As you can see in the debug message, both the auxiliary file functions.php and the file category.php make use of this file to determine what groups have access to the module.

Most probably you'll find an instance of groupaccess.php in another of Catzwolf's modules. Once you find a copy, just copy it (pardon the pun) to the /include/ directory. This will probably solve at least this problem.

Cheers.

Zicane
  • 2004/1/26 4:48

• Zicane

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/12/12

Thanks hsalazar, it worked!

datamile
  • 2004/1/26 10:44

• datamile

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/11/24

Had this too if you are running wfsections and snippets. Doesn't appear to like blocks from both or you get the already loaded messages....

Never got around to fixing my code to only load it once

Login

Who's Online

132 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 132

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits