• Since: 2003/11/8

I can't wait for the new release.

builderb
Re: Business Directory Created
  • 2004/1/13 19:45

• builderb

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/8/4 2

Ok, I have it to a point where I need some beta testers to help work out some bugs. Anyone willing to beta test?

Contact me if you would like to beta test this module and I'll send you a link to download. I need people that can provide good details on any problems they encounter when Installing and using this module.

Once I'm able to work out the bugs I'll make it available for everyone to download.

Thanks,
-Builderb

RicoCali
  • 2004/1/13 20:40

• RicoCali

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2002/7/29

Thats a very professional looking site builderb. I would have to say that folsomliving and gainingmass are one of the two best XOOPS sites I've seen so far. You need to get some content though :). Looks like we use to be neighbors...I use to live in Placerville

jlm69
  • 2004/1/13 21:27

• jlm69

• Module Developer

• Since: 2002/7/19

I'm very interested in testing this out. Send me an e-mail if you like.

ladysham
  • 2004/1/13 22:03

• ladysham

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/11/11

Can't seem to send you a PM. I would be glad to be a beta tester. Please send me a link too.

Kelly Ling

atmoloq
  • 2004/1/14 3:25

• atmoloq

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/3 1

I would like to beta test this also.
please let me know

script_fu

I have a few 2.0.5.2 and .1 sites up I can run some beta for you also.

builderb
  • 2004/1/14 4:46

• builderb

• Not too shy to talk

Hello Script_fu, atmoloq,

Xoops is experiencing difficulties with displaying user info so could you please contact me so I can send you the files.

Sorry for sending you to my site to contact me but I'm trying to minimize spam to my email account

Thanks,

-B

builderb
  • 2004/1/14 5:10

• builderb

• Not too shy to talk

Wow, That's pretty close to Folsom! Where did you move to? I didn't find your new location on your user profile. (of course that was before xoops.org killed access to it)

Thanks for the compliment on my site! Comparing my site to Dravens work is very flattering. He's done a great job on all three sites he's launched here.

-Builderb

Quote:

RicoCali wrote:
Thats a very professional looking site builderb. I would have to say that folsomliving and gainingmass are one of the two best XOOPS sites I've seen so far. You need to get some content though :). Looks like we use to be neighbors...I use to live in Placerville

ladysham
  • 2004/1/15 0:06

• ladysham

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/11/11

OK - I've set up the beta of the XDirectory. I really like it. I have a couple of comments.

1. When a listing is a Sponsored list with a weblink - the email button goes away.

2. Can the map be made optional? Like a Yes/No in the preferences? I have many people who run their businesses only online and do not want a map to their home.

3. When a listing needs to be deleted, it is not an easy thing to do if you don't know the listing number. Could a search function be put in or delete by having a drop down listing the company name and selecting it to be deleted?

4. When the payment option is implemented, will the user be able to select which option they want for their listing and then go right to Paypal to pay for it? Hope so! LOL

It's looking good. I will continue beta testing and posting items here.

Kelly Ling

Login

Who's Online

125 user(s) are online (86 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 125

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits