BobbyC
Re: Help with a default theme hack
  • 2004/1/11 5:54

• BobbyC

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/16

So what do you do then, turn off the XOOPS menu?

CBlue

You can choose no for visible for the main menu block in blocks admin if you don't want it. Or you can keep it for links that you don't put in a custom menu and just take off the modules links that you don't want in the main menu by going to modules admin and changing the modules that you don't want to show in the main menu as 0 in the order column.

BobbyC
  • 2004/1/11 15:21

• BobbyC

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/16

Yes thank you. How does one deal with the sub-menu items that come up with certain modules? Is the work a matter of discovering all the menu items and their relation to one another and then reproducing it with a custom menu?

Bob

Mithrandir

Quote:

Dave_L wrote:
Quote:
you can turn on Smarty Debugging to check out the Smarty variables available per page

What does that do exactly? I turned it on, but don't see any extra information displayed.
It popups a window with all Smarty variables and their contents. If you have a popup blocker, this will of course not show until you configure it to allow popups for your site.

Mithrandir

Submenu items to a module is set in xoops_version.php for each module.

Dave_L
  • 2004/1/11 16:11

• Dave_L

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/11/7

Re: Smarty Debugging

Thanks. I was blocking popups, but turned that off, and it works now.

CBlue

Bobby, the main menu uses the class of menuSub for the sub links and menuMain for the main links of a module. This class is defined in a td tag if you plan on creating a custom main menu in a block. If you are creating a horizontal or drop down menu, then you just need to add the sublinks for each module into that menu.

Login

Who's Online

134 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 134

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits