pcracer
Duplicate Templates Disappeared
  • 2004/1/4 22:26

• pcracer

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/10/23

Not sure exactly what happened, but I just noticed that my duplicate templates have all gone.

I did a php debug & get the following error

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /modules/system/admin/tplsets/main.php on line 93

My default templates show only the last 2 modules I recently installed & nothing else @ modules/system/admin.php?fct=tplsets

The duplicates do show up in the db & i can access/modify them thru the modules/system/admin.php?fct=blocksadmin

I have also updated every module including the system to no avail.
Running the latest 2.0.5.1

Any ideas?

-------------------------
http://pcracer.net/pcr

CBlue
Re: Duplicate Templates Disappeared

Try reuploading this file /modules/system/admin/tplsets/main.php again. Maybe it got corrupted somehow.

Plus you can go to your database and look at the xoops_tplset table and see if it needs optimizing or repairing.

pcracer
  • 2004/1/5 4:17

• pcracer

• Just popping in

Thx! I too thought that might be a possibilty & did both, still no difference...

I've thought about re-uploading the whole deal or maybe just the system/core folders & updating again. Just afraid I might lose some other hacks/updates.

Another thing I've noticed is when I add/delete a Module, the Admin Icons swap positions...I thought the System Icon was pretty much always the 1st one.

CBlue

To get your system icon to go back to the top, just go to groups admin and update every single group you have there. That will fix that problem.

pcracer
  • 2004/1/10 15:15

• pcracer

• Just popping in

Thx CB! The groups trick worked like a champ!

I think I fig'd out what may have been the prob! I was using the AdminXPanel from 7dana & after seeing an updated/new version for the current XOOPS 2.0.5.2 only. I dl'd & loaded it & kapowwi! Everything is back to norm, whew! [i even reloaded the core & system module files w/o any success & was starting to think it was a db issue]

I would have never even thought to check into that area - DUH! [even tho it was an admin panel error i suppose!]

I've seen a few other posts here & there about related issues, hopefully everyone will read this & heed - ALWAYS look @ the add-ons/hacks for version compatability when problems arise as sometimes the core updates change & therefore some hacks may also need to be adjusted in order to function correctly.

Stewdio
  • 2004/1/10 20:10

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

CBlue, your a genious, if you were any closer I'd...we'll, nevermind

I have 2 other sites that have been plagued with this off and on now for a while. I always wondered how it randomly fixed itself!

Login

Who's Online

193 user(s) are online (129 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 193

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits