yurtlar
How can i add a custom block UNDER NEWS?
  • 2004/1/4 22:50

• yurtlar

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/24

My openning page is news page and i want to create a new block under news but i couldn't
how can i do it?
i have already had blocks above news.

Mithrandir
Re: How can i add a custom block UNDER NEWS?

The position of blocks relative to each others is set in the theme/[themename]/theme.html

In that file, you can move the center-center block below the main contents, but unfortunately it will move ALL center-center blocks below main contents.

I'd really like a center-top and center-bottom setting instead of just center-center - but that's a core thing

yurtlar
  • 2004/1/4 23:14

• yurtlar

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/24

as a result i cant have a block at the bottom :)

Bazus
  • 2004/1/5 3:13

• Bazus

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2002/9/23

there is a way to do it, but it will be a permanet and will show in all pages.

the way I did it was editing the theme.html page and placing the block after the last code for central code

(<{/if}>
<{$xoops_contents}>)

what ever you placed after this code will show in all pages because is coded into the theme.html.

stefan88
  • 2004/9/25 16:21

• stefan88

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2004/9/20

Quote:

Mithrandir wrote:
The position of blocks relative to each others is set in the theme/[themename]/theme.html

In that file, you can move the center-center block below the main contents, but unfortunately it will move ALL center-center blocks below main contents.

I'd really like a center-top and center-bottom setting instead of just center-center - but that's a core thing

I was thinking about center-top and center-bottom for my site too. So far the only idea I have is a custom theme with rightcolumn put as center-bottom as I don't use right column. Is there somebody doing this, is it possible, any other ideas?

Login

Who's Online

179 user(s) are online (120 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 179

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits