nuker
xoopsgallery upgrade errors
  • 2003/11/18 13:38

• nuker

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2002/12/14

post originally in q&a, put here as requested:

xoopsgallery upgrade errors
i just upgraded to 1.3.3 but i am not sure what my previous version was... but here's an error i get in the admin area after i do the "check for missing xoopsgallery records"

Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory in /home/7305595285/www/web/modules/xoopsgallery/check_init.php on line 32

Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory in /home/7305595285/www/web/modules/xoopsgallery/check_table.php on line 5

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/7305595285/www/web/modules/xoopsgallery/session.php on line 55

nuker
Re: xoopsgallery upgrade errors
  • 2003/12/29 15:55

• nuker

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2002/12/14

when i do the imagemagick check i still get:

Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory in /home/7305595285/www/web/modules/xoopsgallery/check_init.php on line 32

SirTanksAlot
Re: xoopsgallery upgrade errors

Quote:

From the bottom of the check_imagemagick.php result page:

Quote:
If it mentions open_basedir then it's because your system is configured with open_basedir enabled. You should talk to your system administrator about this, or see the Gallery Help Page

This lead me to the following FAQ on the Gallery website.

Quote:
Gallery c.27 - Why do I get errors like this: Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory in /home/johndoe/public_html/gallery/platform/fs_unix.php on line 53?

Answer: This is caused by a PHP directive called open_basedir. Basically, your host has mis-configured this directive and not added the directory where Gallery is to the allowed directories where PHP can access and modify files. You'll need to contact them and ask them to add the directory where you website files are located.

I hope this helps.

Login

Who's Online

239 user(s) are online (147 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 239

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits