m0nty
White Page with IPB
  • 2003/12/23 2:32

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

i'm running XOOPS 2.05 and a clean install of ipbm 1.23.

the problem is, i have a current ipb forum on the old site, the site is on the same server but different folder as it is being used still till we've finished building the new site.. it is also using a seperate MySQL database..

the old forum is ipb 1.2 stand-alone not integrated into XOOPS or anything..

everytime i try to use the ipb original to ipbm 1.23 convertor to import the database from the old forum to the ipbm 1.23 it says everything went ok, but then when i goto the ipboard/index.php i get a blank white page and nothing else

what causes this and how do i solve it?

djsckizo
Re: White Page with IPB
  • 2003/12/23 5:17

• djsckizo

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/5/9 8

could be because of the theme...you might have to change the theme if you can get into the admin part

i had the same problem but i can't remember what i did to fix it...2.0.5.1 is what mine runs on now and it installed fine, but a few times i had the same problem you did...check out the theme part first and if that doesn't fix it, try hitting the board athttp://bbpixel.com and asking

shivaji
Re: White Page with IPB
  • 2003/12/25 7:21

• shivaji

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/9/18

Hello:

I had a similar problem while migrating a database, which consists more then 6000+ members profile.

Good news is that after a long delay, I successfully migrated all records from IPB Original to IPBM 1.23 for xoops, developed by kaudanshi.

I modified this script, so that for large database, session timeout shouldnt occur.

Feel free to download this script from

http://www.123ecominfo.com/modules/mydownloads/

Login

Who's Online

206 user(s) are online (142 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 206

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits