hightyde
copy of recommend us email to admin
  • 2003/12/16 9:09

• hightyde

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/7/11

we are running a contest to encourage members to recommend our site to their friends and need to know how site admin (or another email address) can receive a copy of the email sent through the "recommend us" form in the Site Info block.

I guess basically when the system sends off an "recommend us" email, it also sends off a copy to admin, of which we pool and once a month randomly pick a winner.

hightyde
Re: copy of recommend us email to admin
  • 2003/12/19 21:30

• hightyde

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/7/11

Can someone even tell me what file to look at to do this. I thought it was misc.php. Thanks.

CBlue
Re: copy of recommend us email to admin

If you never get an answer to your question about the XOOPS recommend us feature, I have installed a recommend us form on one of my sites that you can control everything with, including where the copies get sent. This is not intregrated with xoops. It is a separate script that I added a link to, in my main menu, that causes a pop up window with the form in it, that people can fill out. I have the zip file that contains all the files and instructions on how to add it to your site. Just pm me if you want it.

Login

Who's Online

100 user(s) are online (61 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 100

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits