• 2003/12/8 1:06

• Sintez

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/9/20

IS there some QUIZ MODULE for XOOPS ?

CBlue
Re: IS there some QUIZ MODULE?

https://xoops.org/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?cid=24&lid=496

XOOPS Brasil has a file here that has lots of modules for XOOPS in it and one of them is called myquiz. I haven't installed it yet so I don't know if it works.

tjnemez
  • 2003/12/8 2:33

• tjnemez

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/9/21

what kind of quiz? like a question and answer quiz. my point is can you modify the "xoops poll" module to get what you want.

CBlue

That would be quite a task I believe. There are quiz and survey php scripts for free on the web. There are topics on this forum that discuss different ways to intregrate html and php files into XOOPS so that the page looks like it is a module.

tjnemez
  • 2003/12/8 2:51

• tjnemez

• Home away from home

yah after i read my post and thought about it, i realised it would be difficult or rather not a solution.

CBlue

Yes it would! Because you would have to add alot to it in order for it to show right or wrong answers too. It's best to use a script that already does that for you and then either make it a module or intregrate it into your site using php includes or adding the quiz pages into cjaycontent or free content.

tjnemez
  • 2003/12/8 3:06

• tjnemez

• Home away from home

did a quick search for some scripts. check this one out:http://www.widgetmonkey.com/detail.php?id=6

its simple and i am kind of interseted as presently my quiz content sends my visitors to another site.

CBlue

This one may be hard to intregrate because it requires it's own database.

The reason I say this is because I have tried for weeks now to figure out a way to intregrate a trivia.php file. It's only one file but that file calls to a database that was created for it. Maybe this one will work and I plan on trying it out myself. It all depends on how the code is written on the php file.

At least this script you found comes with good instructions and even several tutorial pages.

Sintez
  • 2003/12/9 17:43

• Sintez

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/9/20

There is not such module FOR XOOPS ??
I mean such module as Quiz by Lithium
But it's module not done yet.

Login

Who's Online

164 user(s) are online (101 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 164

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits