Parafal
Problem installing xoops 2.0.5.1!!!
  • 2003/12/3 18:22

• Parafal

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/6/7 2

I'm trying to install the new XOOPS version. I uploaded everything to my server. After that, when I tried to access my \html to start the install I get this error message:
Quote:
Warning: Unknown(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/airsoftb/public_html/html/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/up2com:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/home/airsoftb/public_html/html/index.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/airsoftb/public_html/html/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/up2com:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/home/airsoftb/public_html/html/index.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)(): Failed opening '/home/airsoftb/public_html/html/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0

What is this? What can I do?
I still didn't direct my domain name to this webhost is this the problem?

Thanks

CBlue
Re: Problem installing xoops 2.0.5.1!!!

Quote:

Parafal wrote:
Warning: Unknown(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/airsoftb/public_html/html/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s):

You have to make sure the complete path to your XOOPS index.php is in your mainfile.php. Plus, it's a good idea to just upload everything that's in the html directory to (/home/airsoftb/public_html and not in the html folder that's listed within.

Login

Who's Online

238 user(s) are online (158 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 238

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits