SuiCyde
getting rid of.......The Ugly White Screen...and Text There in..???
  • 2003/11/26 14:44

• SuiCyde

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/20

i have had a lot of complaints from my members before i upgraded to 2.5 because i had a very dark site, and every time they posted or went somewhere they they did not have access.....there was a bright ass screen...and it hurt thier eyes.....also i want to change that "u do not have access" to something like.... "please register for access to this area" because people who are getting the you do not have access message and are on 56 k where it takes a while to re-direct are thinking that the site is just not working and stuff like that....can anyone help me with these two problems?

note* - i saw this threadhttps://xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2770&forum=16
talking about editing the function.php to change the white screen, but i didn't understand how to do it...so if anyone can explain that better also i would appreciate it...
-1-

Herko
Re: getting rid of.......The Ugly White Screen...and Text There in..???
  • 2003/11/26 15:13

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

You can edit the page that is displayed there by editing the system_redirect template in the system admin -> templates manager.

Herko

SuiCyde
Re: getting rid of.......The Ugly White Screen...and Text There in..???
  • 2003/11/26 15:16

• SuiCyde

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/20

ok, but the other problem i was having is the user said...

replace the whole "re-direct script" with this....
i dont know scripts very well at all, so i couldn't figure out when one script ended, and the next began...can anyone pinpoint it for me...? maybe with quotes showing what starts where and ends where...it'd be much appreciated
-1-

Login

Who's Online

196 user(s) are online (109 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 196

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits