Anonymous
FREE Xoops Installation
  • 2003/11/25 17:30

• Anonymous

• Since:

If you are having trouble installing XOOPS 2.0.5

PM me with your site login and make sure to include your cpanel login and url and I will install it for you free of charge.

This is for basic installation only, not for any customizations.

I will also install standard modules it comes with and that is all.

Max

hsalazar
Re: FREE Xoops Installation
  • 2003/11/25 18:07

• hsalazar

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/6 1

Max:

If you really want to help, it's fine for all of us. However, on behalf of the whole community, it is my duty to post here a general disclaimer regarding not just your offer, but any offer of its kind. So here it is.

To all the XOOPS community:

While we have no reason to suspect this offer is anything other than genuine, please be advised that if you choose to pass sensitive information to another XOOPS user, even if that user is part of the core team, you do so at your own risk.

Xoops.org cannot be held responsible for the consequences of such actions, and as such we urge you to consider carefully the possible repercussions.

Best regards.

tjnemez
  • 2003/11/25 19:06

• tjnemez

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/9/21

also,

some progressive web hosting companies are providing XOOPS as part of hosting packages.

for my part, XOOPS is a graduated process. i still do not understand it all and i remain consistent in trying to screw up my site. so, i encourage all potential xoopers to hang in there, its fun.

Bazus
  • 2003/11/25 20:03

• Bazus

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2002/9/23

I'm agree with hsalazar, ... you don't give the keys of your house to any stranger so easily, .. giving access to cpanel to someone is trusting all your data and info to someone you don't really know, even if is as you said for a genuine helping gesture.

I have this site:http://www.theonlyhonsting.com where I offer website space and it's XOOPS friendly.

Other have here too good hosting packages and XOOPS as the primary core, I just advise anyone to ask questions instead of letting someone use your main door key

Login

Who's Online

155 user(s) are online (89 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 155

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits