nuker
xoopsgaller slideshow page
  • 2003/11/17 17:07

• nuker

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2002/12/14

this is the result of my slideshow page in xoopsgallery. the theme i usually use is orange_peco, but i tried in default theme and same result. the font in the menu on the left also increases in size:

Resized Image

gstarrett
Re: xoopsgaller slideshow page
  • 2003/11/17 18:55

• gstarrett

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/3/12

This was fixed in XoopsGallery 1.3.3.3, looks like you're running 1.3.3 or 1.3.3.2. Upgrade and that will fix the problem.

http://www.sciox.org/xoops/

nuker
  • 2003/11/17 19:45

• nuker

• Not too shy to talk

aha, that fixed the problem, but...

now the random picture block doens't randomly display the photos, and whenever i try to disable the date display in the block it doesn't save the setting...

update i uninstalled and reinstalled the module. good thing i only had a few pics! the random block is fine now, but for somereason, the show date always remains checked off.

is there a file permission i should be checking?

gstarrett
  • 2003/11/17 20:34

• gstarrett

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/3/12

Quote:

nuker wrote:
aha, that fixed the problem, but...

now the random picture block doens't randomly display the photos, and whenever i try to disable the date display in the block it doesn't save the setting...

update i uninstalled and reinstalled the module. good thing i only had a few pics! the random block is fine now, but for somereason, the show date always remains checked off.

is there a file permission i should be checking?

It sounds like instead of "updating" the module (as the readme instructs you to) you did a full reinstall. That will cause an update too, but it deletes all your photos in the process.

The show date option is just part of the XOOPS block options, stored in the database like other block options. I'm not sure why you would be having trouble with that, it works fine here. What version of XOOPS are you running?

As for file permissions, yes there are some requirements outlined in the readme file (called "README_XOOPS.txt" in the xoopsgallery directory).

nuker
  • 2003/11/17 20:52

• nuker

• Not too shy to talk

yah, it's cool now. the date isnt' showing in the block anymore. weird.

all is good for now.

thanks!

Login

Who's Online

113 user(s) are online (70 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 113

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits