Vswuxia
need a template for xoops
  • 2003/11/5 19:02

• Vswuxia

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/5

i dont know if this a right place to put this.

but i recently install xoop in my server, now i need a template. i just bought a template at Template monster

but my friend said it wasnt made for xoops. So is there a way i can edit and make the template that i bough fir with xoop if so can anyone help me out?

Mithrandir
Re: need a template for xoops

That depends on the template you have bought. Since we don't know what kind of template that is, it's hard to say whether it'll work.

It's a bit like you say "I bought this engine at Jimmy's Auto, but a friend told me it won't work with a Ford. Can I modify it to work in a Ford" - we simply cannot say.

Take a look at the default template and compare it to the one, you've got and maybe you'll find the answer

Jan304
  • 2003/11/5 21:07

• Jan304

• Official Support Member

• Since: 2002/3/31

Well,

If you bought athttp://www.templatemonster.com/, then you can't place it directly in xoops. Since these are normal templates, have nothing to to with xoops.

First, does the template has a 3 colum layout? I hope for you otherwise you cannot use for xoops! (So then you bought for nothing...)

So, if it has a 3 colum layout you might wanne convert to xoops, can't be that hard, however, maybe a little courage and perseverance might be usefull. Ofcourse for questions you can always post here.

wjue
  • 2003/11/5 21:46

• wjue

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/8/3 7

You may also checkhttp://xoops.imagocn.net for some well designed XOOPS themes

Vswuxia
  • 2003/11/6 0:32

• Vswuxia

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/5

Well guess ill just give up then.... But do you guy make template for xoop? i guess ill just hire someone to make me a template for xoops

Login

Who's Online

217 user(s) are online (124 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 217

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits