gruessle
Re: XoopsGallery Fixes.. Recent Comments Link, New Pics Block showing thumbnail, etc...
  • 2003/10/10 4:03

• gruessle

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/9/20

I just downloaded this hack and been reading thru this topic.

I have to say I don't get it at all anymore.

The hack files are all in the same folder.
Album.php is capitalzied in the hack.

You guys are talking way over my head.

I was wondering if someone could please clean this up?

gstarrett
Re: XoopsGallery Fixes.. Recent Comments Link, New Pics Block showing thumbnail, etc...
  • 2003/10/10 4:22

• gstarrett

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/3/12

Quote:
I was wondering if someone could please clean this up?

Well, I'm glad you asked! I'm working on cleaning it up right now :) Hope to release within a week (the testers are going through, I'm working some issues we've found).

https://xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=12688&forum=4

gruessle
  • 2003/10/10 4:34

• gruessle

• Friend of XOOPS

Can you let us know here?

Thank you

gstarrett
  • 2003/10/21 5:10

• gstarrett

• Friend of XOOPS

FYI, the XoopsGallery update is done and available athttp://www.sciox.org/xoops/

I have an announcement that is awaiting moderator approval here. The details are available on the site linked above.

gniknalu
  • 2003/10/21 12:30

• gniknalu

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/28

Upgraded one of the sites - it looks GREAT! Everything is finally working as designed. GOOD JOB GUYS!

Gnik

Dr3vil
  • 2003/10/21 12:49

• Dr3vil

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/5/10

gstarrett worked very hard putting this upgraded together and I would like to thank him for his efforts. The XOOPS community benefits from the efforts of people like him. Thanks Glen!

Dr3vil

ps. This cold one is for you. Cheers!

gstarrett
  • 2003/10/21 14:19

• gstarrett

• Friend of XOOPS

Quote:

Dr3vil wrote:
gstarrett worked very hard putting this upgraded together and I would like to thank him for his efforts. The XOOPS community benefits from the efforts of people like him. Thanks Glen!

Dr3vil

ps. This cold one is for you. Cheers!

You're very welcome. XOOPS is a fantastic system, it was the least I could do to offer something in return. And thank you for stepping up to test it and help make it all that it is now!

Hint: Read the full text of the announcement (the announcement on thehttp://www.sciox.org/xoops/ site is the same as what should be posted here).

I think I'll take you up on that cold one :) mmmmmmmm.

ffabris
  • 2003/10/21 14:35

• ffabris

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/10/4

Thanks very much for all the work you put into this, Glen! And for putting up with my nagging.

Fab.

gruessle
  • 2003/10/22 1:59

• gruessle

• Friend of XOOPS

Since I did the upgrade my random picture block does not work anymore. New pictures block does work only the random pictures does not.
Any ideas?

gstarrett
  • 2003/10/22 4:39

• gstarrett

• Friend of XOOPS

Quote:
gruessle wrote:
Since I did the upgrade my random picture block does not work anymore. New pictures block does work only the random pictures does not.
Any ideas?

You'll have that problem if you didn't update your module. The templates have changed significantly since the previous release, so the older templates are not compatible. The newer templates are much more granular, so webmasters can do more to customize them.

If that doesn't fix it, then go to the XoopsGallery site--there's a forum for bugs and the Bug Tracker module where you can report it if it persists.

Login

Who's Online

240 user(s) are online (159 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 240

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits