Mikhail
Re: WFSection
  • 2003/9/29 21:36

• Mikhail

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/1/19

Hi! Thank you for the feedback, Catzwolf! The problem: the high number of members (more than 12,000) was freezing the admin page... I 'solved' this problem erasing inactive users (just a palliative, I know)

Catzwolf
  • 2003/9/29 22:53

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

Quote:

Mikhail Miguel wrote:
Hi! Thank you for the feedback, Catzwolf! The problem: the high number of members (more than 12,000) was freezing the admin page... I 'solved' this problem erasing inactive users (just a palliative, I know)

Np Glad to see you got this issue sorted, I am surprised, as XOOPS should be able to handle a lot more than that?

Maybe time for a server change

Mikhail
  • 2003/10/7 0:48

• Mikhail

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/1/19

Quote:

Mikhail Miguel wrote:

Catzwolf wrote:
Quote:
I am surprised, as XOOPS should be able to handle a lot more than that?

I dont know how, but works... the problem is that some pages try to load a complete list with all members (like the forum admin and some pages in wfsecion)... I can send my users list to you for tests, if you want...

Catzwolf wrote:
Quote:
Maybe time for a server change

Resized Imageno way!, hehe... sourceforge can be slow, but give us ilimited transfers... so I LOVE SOURCEFORGE! Hehehe... Resized Image

Login

Who's Online

162 user(s) are online (114 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 162

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits