gronice
Re: WebSlave Project - a project managment tool
  • 2003/8/1 21:43

• gronice

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/7/31

Hm, no sorry no idea. Not jet

I'm a XOOPS newbee.

OK the most things should be fixed and I added some new stuff. Not functional only the way it works.
Some improvements in showProject and a few little things.

Download v.0.5.8

Have fun
G'Ron

hsalazar
  • 2003/8/2 1:30

• hsalazar

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/6 1

All:

For any interested in this module, I've made a set of general templates and a couple of changes to the files. This is still the work of gronice; I just put it closer to the XOOPS interface. You can find the modified version of the module, including the spanish files (but of course) here:

Mesa de pruebas > WebSlave Project

Still haven't found what happens when a project is finished, but the pages look fine.

Greetings.

gronice
  • 2003/8/3 17:58

• gronice

• Just popping in

Hi,

I've changed the templates to use xoops-styles on the basis of hsalazar work.
But I've changed the look a bit.
I think it's more clear.

All known bug's had been fixed, too.

Download v.0.5.9

Special thx to hsalazar

Have fun

G'Ron

gronice
  • 2003/8/9 18:08

• gronice

• Just popping in

Next update:

v.0.6.0
- include a status-block and a project overview block
- fixed some errormessages

Download v.0.6.0

Mithrandir

When I installed this module - no problems
When I made the first project - no problems
When I made the first task - no problems
--- And no problems with these actions

Then I added the blocks to the project pages - center-left and center-right and get the following:

NoticeConstant _ws_taskplaned already defined in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/ruffdesigns.co.uk/web_users/Mithrandir/modules/wsproject/language/english/blocks.php on line 3

Notice
Constant _ws_overdue already defined in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/ruffdesigns.co.uk/web_users/Mithrandir/modules/wsproject/language/english/blocks.php on line 4

Notice
Constant _ws_time already defined in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/ruffdesigns.co.uk/web_users/Mithrandir/modules/wsproject/language/english/blocks.php on line 5

Notice
Constant _ws_notstarted already defined in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/ruffdesigns.co.uk/web_users/Mithrandir/modules/wsproject/language/english/blocks.php on line 6

Notice
Constant _ws_completed already defined in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/ruffdesigns.co.uk/web_users/Mithrandir/modules/wsproject/language/english/blocks.php on line 7

Notice
Constant _ws_complete already defined in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/ruffdesigns.co.uk/web_users/Mithrandir/modules/wsproject/language/english/blocks.php on line 8

Notice
Constant _ws_progress already defined in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/ruffdesigns.co.uk/web_users/Mithrandir/modules/wsproject/language/english/blocks.php on line 10

Notice
Constant _ws_deadline already defined in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/ruffdesigns.co.uk/web_users/Mithrandir/modules/wsproject/language/english/blocks.php on line 11

Notice
Constant _ws_projectstart already defined in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/ruffdesigns.co.uk/web_users/Mithrandir/modules/wsproject/language/english/blocks.php on line 19

Notice
Constant _ws_projectdeadline already defined in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/ruffdesigns.co.uk/web_users/Mithrandir/modules/wsproject/language/english/blocks.php on line 20

Notice
Constant _ws_todo already defined in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/ruffdesigns.co.uk/web_users/Mithrandir/modules/wsproject/language/english/blocks.php on line 21

Notice
Constant _ws_completedtasks already defined in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/ruffdesigns.co.uk/web_users/Mithrandir/modules/wsproject/language/english/blocks.php on line 22

Notice
Constant _ws_resp_user already defined in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/ruffdesigns.co.uk/web_users/Mithrandir/modules/wsproject/language/english/blocks.php on line 23

Notice
Constant _ws_hourstodo already defined in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/ruffdesigns.co.uk/web_users/Mithrandir/modules/wsproject/language/english/blocks.php on line 24

Notice
Constant _ws_hoursdone already defined in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/ruffdesigns.co.uk/web_users/Mithrandir/modules/wsproject/language/english/blocks.php on line 25

Notice
Constant _ws_status already defined in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/ruffdesigns.co.uk/web_users/Mithrandir/modules/wsproject/language/english/blocks.php on line 26

Notice
Constant _ws_hours already defined in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/ruffdesigns.co.uk/web_users/Mithrandir/modules/wsproject/language/english/blocks.php on line 27

Notice
Constant _ws_description already defined in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/ruffdesigns.co.uk/web_users/Mithrandir/modules/wsproject/language/english/blocks.php on line 28
and the Project Overview block doesn't show at all. Am I right in assuming that the Project Status block shows a random of the currently active projects? Or how does it work?

gronice
  • 2003/8/10 7:50

• gronice

• Just popping in

Hm, ok seams I've to rename the constants or find a way to use only one file for these constants. Thanks.

The options for what the block will show are at the block options

May be I should write a readme

Have fun

G'Ron

gronice
  • 2003/8/15 11:55

• gronice

• Just popping in

Next Update:

- added comments and notifications
- disabled error_report(E_ALL)

I've there are other features you'd like to see in wsProject, feel free to request them.

Next thing I'll add is a rightsystem to allow users to edit, add or show tasks/projects. But may be it'll take a while.

If there are any bugs please report them. It's not full tested at up to now.

Download v.0.6.5

Have fun
G'Ron

Software
  • 2003/8/16 2:08

• Software

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/8/14

Hi,

I love your project managment tool,can you please add file uploads and file release information ? for the projects.It will be a big help.

ullone
  • 2003/8/16 11:07

• ullone

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/24

I have downloaded WsProject 4 days ago. I had many compatibility error with my old modules. ...

When i install this module in remote i have this error :

Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_XOOPSCHAT__NAME - assumed '_MI_XOOPSCHAT__NAME' in /home/eulisse/public_html/modules/xoopschat/xoops_version.php on line 9

Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_XOOPSCHAT__DESC - assumed '_MI_XOOPSCHAT__DESC' in /home/eulisse/public_html/modules/xoopschat/xoops_version.php on line 11

Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_WFS_BNAME_ARTMENU - assumed '_MI_WFS_BNAME_ARTMENU' in /home/eulisse/public_html/modules/wfsection/xoops_version.php on line 37

Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_WFS_TOPICS - assumed '_MI_WFS_TOPICS' in /home/eulisse/public_html/modules/wfsection/xoops_version.php on line 49

Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_WFS_BNAME3 - assumed '_MI_WFS_BNAME3' in /home/eulisse/public_html/modules/wfsection/xoops_version.php on line 55

Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_WFS_BNAME4 - assumed '_MI_WFS_BNAME4' in /home/eulisse/public_html/modules/wfsection/xoops_version.php on line 61

Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_WFS_BNAME5 - assumed '_MI_WFS_BNAME5' in /home/eulisse/public_html/modules/wfsection/xoops_version.php on line 69

Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_WFS_BNAME6 - assumed '_MI_WFS_BNAME6' in /home/eulisse/public_html/modules/wfsection/xoops_version.php on line 77

Notice: Use of undefined constant _ALBM_MYLINKS_SMNAME4 - assumed '_ALBM_MYLINKS_SMNAME4' in /home/eulisse/public_html/modules/myalbum/xoops_version.php on line 59

Notice: Use of undefined constant no - assumed 'no' in /home/eulisse/public_html/modules/directfriends/xoops_version.php on line 5

Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_NEWBB_BNAME4 - assumed '_MI_NEWBB_BNAME4' in /home/eulisse/public_html/modules/newbb/xoops_version.php on line 104

Notice: Undefined index: content in /home/eulisse/public_html/modules/language/blocks/language_blocks.php on line 17

gronice
  • 2003/8/16 11:20

• gronice

• Just popping in

I think this shouldn't happend with the last version 0.6.5

Or correct it yourself. You'll find a line like error_reporting(E_ALL); in class/core.php i thnk it's the first line after the comment.

Hope this helps
G'Ron

Login

Who's Online

158 user(s) are online (109 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 158

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits