CiberEspia
Re: WF-Sections V1 Released

I update wfsectionB5 to wfsectinV1, but I obtain blank page when reading thes article! it's correct to update of wfB5 to wfV1 or not it can?

CiberEspia

thanks you!
The problem »solved updating the module from admin ->system->modules->wfsections

zeroK
  • 2003/6/27 20:05

• zeroK

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/6/7 1

Great work

I'm not sure if this is system specific, but the filemanger generates wrong links here (The original filemanager doesn't.) The problem here is, that the script path is doubled up which is causes be the $url in the $urlpath definition. After removing it, the upload manager generates correct links

Catzwolf
Re: WF-Sections V1 Released Not valid SQL
  • 2003/6/27 22:34

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

Quote:

DaBoyz wrote:
Is that possible to have a new ZIP for the module with the new files ( I could do it if you want) ???

I will do a final update once everyone has posted any new bugs and release the update.

Many thanks

Catz

Catzwolf
  • 2003/6/27 22:40

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

Quote:

zeroK wrote:
Great work

I'm not sure if this is system specific, but the filemanger generates wrong links here (The original filemanager doesn't.) The problem here is, that the script path is doubled up which is causes be the $url in the $urlpath definition. After removing it, the upload manager generates correct links

Hmm strange, does not on my system? What is yours?

Which area of the filemanager would this cause problems?
Many thanks

Catzwolf
  • 2003/6/27 22:42

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

Quote:

Ace_Armstrong wrote:
We're not worthy! We're not worthy!

Excellent job! As always, I am incredibly impressed.

The update went without a hitch...except...on the category display page, only the current category appears in the drop down....which kinda defeats the purpose.

Other than that...WOW! You rock!

LOL@U

You can change the type of pulldown menu via the main configuration page in WF-Section admin!

Many thanks m8

Catzwolf
Re: WF-Sections V1 Released Not valid SQL
  • 2003/6/27 22:44

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

Quote:

hsalazar wrote:
Catzwolf:

Grrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaat job, man!

Slept late last night translating the language files into spanish, and early this morning I cleaned them up. Everything worked like a charm, after doing the name change.

I replaced several strings hardcoded in the files and put them in the language files. If you want, I can send you the whole bunch so that everybody can use it, or so that you can accumulate changes for a patch release as soon as you get some rest.

Anyway, this is a superb job. Congratulations!

I had noticed this the other night when I visted your website If you want please do and could you put in comments where you have changed the code (easier for me to find then).

Thanks

ATB

Catz

rgiord54
  • 2003/6/27 23:56

• rgiord54

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/4/30

nobody still did not help me with my problem
everything went okay now it doesn't see my attach files and when I try to upload it again or even new it says this:
Update failed.
You are not permitted to upload this type of file.
This is on jpg, movies or what ever I had before
Ralph

zeroK
  • 2003/6/28 7:13

• zeroK

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/6/7 1

Quote:

Catzwolf wrote:
Quote:

zeroK wrote:
Great work

Hmm strange, does not on my system? What is yours?

Which area of the filemanager would this cause problems?
Many thanks

http://www.edu.uni-klu.ac.at/~hgutmann/info.php
The whole navigation doesn't work for me. There is also a problem with creating directories and creating files because the $dirpath seems not to be available where it is needed. Uploading files does also not work for me via the filemanager I think again because of a wrong $dirpath. I've only looked for about 10minutes at the code but perhaps this is the problem: The dirpath is generted from the $rootpath if it's set. When you upload something , the $rootpath would have to transmitted as $_POST whereas normally it should be transmitted as $_GET. So in this case the $dirpath is only created from the $root should point to a directory that at least should be not world-writable. So the uploading fails.
This whole things could be causes by my server being in safe-mode and the code being written for php4.3.x, but I'm not sure about that
Uploading files into an article does work more or less. The file is uploaded with 0600 permissions but it is not linked to the article.

meme
  • 2003/6/28 9:24

• meme

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/12/10

wow V1 Released
thank you catz

Login

Who's Online

179 user(s) are online (106 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 179

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits