Just popping in
Posted on: 2019/10/1 12:30
We don't understand each other. I uploaded xoops 2.5.6 and XOOPS2.5_mod_Pedigree_1.30_Beta1_xoops again. You said that the Alpha version is a test version and has bugs, so I uploaded the Beta version because I understand that the Beta version is good. (there is no other version). And just with the version XOOPS2.5_mod_Pedigree_1.30_Beta1_xoops are also these problems.
1. The photo will be sent to the catalog, but will not be sent to the dancyh database.
2. The new dog will be added to the database, but will not show on the page ... latest.php and in the search engine, it is not on the page.
3. But Owners and breeders are added to the base and shown on the site.
4. Will not upload new dog data to the database, e.g. pedigree number, tests, exhibitions and others.
5. In addition, there is an error in the module menu and the View / Search buttons have quotation marks. So it looks like this: "View / Search.
6. The WEBMASTER TOOLS button is available in the menu for registered users. I don't want it to be available. It cannot be changed in the program settings. How do you remove this button in the menu?
Users not logged in, unregistered do not have access to WEBMASTER TOOLS. This option is already saved in advance in the program. And for registered users it is available. It should not be like that. As an administrator, I have USER MENU available.
7. I can't replace the entire database because it gives a different page address. The Alpha 1.3.1 module is called pedigree, and the 1.30.1 Beta 1 module is called animal. So I only changed the tables with the data of dogs and users and the table with owners and breeders. Maybe I should replace some other table with the configuration?