aerograf
X-Torrent
  • 2018/1/19 8:44

• aerograf

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2017/1/7 1

I have a question for users.
There is a module X-Torrent, whether it is worth reviving it and if it costs, then help in its resuscitation is needed.
I have slightly brought it into line, but I need help in restoring its efficiency.
If there are people who want to take it here:
https://github.com/aerograf/xtorrent

wishcraft
Re: X-Torrent

Hey Aerogaf, that module I wrote, I ended up replacing it with TBDev for XOOPS as it is popularised torrent client for web services, but I would be most help you if you like, please connect to my skype: antony.cipher, but if you add me in as a member to the repository my username on github.com/DrARoberts

wishcraft
Re: X-Torrent - Better Passkey Security

Okey so I have forked your xtorrent github to:https://github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative/xtorrent which means you will be able to when I let you know pull an updated version from my fork; in this a threadnauts delight me and the endless 2000 or so posts on the XOOPS Forums...

There is a couple of things I have to do to it, to ensure the passkey on the tracker always works, as it will need to do
exec('traceroute 11.11.11.11'$output$return);

and collect the whois information of the last remaining 3 domains when the passkey is written first, and next time it dials back in case they are on a dynamic IP or anything some network heuristics will allow for the passkey to pass anyway...

Well the network heuristics will be based on the whois company and individual name of the base domain of the traceroute as well as the ip of the actual netbios route in closest to them (1st Level), second closest (2nd Level), third closest (3rd Level), where then the count of passes by level adverage + standard deviation of these 3 levels, is larger by the 3rd level, then the passkey fails, if 2nd, is above adverage then the passkey fails, otherwise 1st level goes endlessly, passing based on first test as well as $_SESSION['passkey'] == $_GET['passkey'] both counting for hits on the pass type in the database...

For the whois i am going to implementhttps://github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative/WhoIS-API-PHP a call in the URL path of xoops_version.php --> there is one forhttps://whois.xoops.org on the XOOPS Sourceforge SVN in the ROOT if you update!

aerograf
  • 2018/2/25 9:27

• aerograf

• Quite a regular

Thank you.
Now I'm a little busy with the main job, but as soon as I'm free, I'll start working immediately.
Thanks again for the help !!!

wishcraft

If you want connect to my skype: antony.cipher / conquebine@outlook.com ~~ we can work on it together, my only problem with the computer after years of isolation to sit at it is I haven't got much physical company apart from my flatmate + wife and +2 cats called MMT = Meow Meow Twerp and her only raised daughter VMT = Vincent Mozzarella Twerp ~~ see all the cheese really was shredded by vincent which is a girls name the male is ~~ Vinton!

wishcraft

like mamba will tell you about this at Ubuntu like when I am displayed like my bloods right test now as a passport M8747409 definitive at least a proven alien with area51 my seather when it not in dick mode like looking like a vagina publishes stuff by itself now with pooty satellite dish deleted by still installed in both of us, anytime anyone says still stuff like - I wish there was a programme that did this - on sundown more xoops modules turn up on the SVN and in Git!!

aerograf
Re: X-Torrent
  • 2018/4/2 12:13

• aerograf

• Quite a regular

At the moment I'm loaded with the main job. As I wrote earlier, I will free myself, I will immediately proceed to further work with the modules.

Login

Who's Online

207 user(s) are online (63 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 207

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits