Zap_English
googlemaps module

I have 2 questions

When entering a new point should it automatically pick up the lat/long from the location of the pointer?

After saving a point and going to the module, when you mouse over the point there is a popup with a blank photo icon, and then the text you enter. How can this popup be edited to show only the point name and text. Not the name of the person submitting the point and the blank photo icon. I can't find which file to edit

iHackCode
Re: googlemaps module

It's probably because its using google maps api v2 and not v3. I'll see if i can fix some of it in a few days.

in the googlemaps_index_userprofile.html template. search for . 'Lien vers Profil' . that infobox should be what you are looking for.

Zap_English

Thanks, that fixed the popup

I hope you can get the google problem solved soon

TIA!

Hadesteam
  • 2017/3/24 14:35

• Hadesteam

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2011/9/5 1

What module do you talk about? Need a module to create a sitemap for google in xml format. It's about 1200 links from the news module and 10,000 for topics from the newbb module.

Zap_English

it's the googlemaps module

it has nothing to do with a sitemap newbb or news

Cesagonchu

Quote:

Hadesteam wrote:
What module do you talk about? Need a module to create a sitemap for google in xml format. It's about 1200 links from the news module and 10,000 for topics from the newbb module.

Sorry for the off topic.
There will be xoositemap, but available for Xoops 2.6.0. Unless a developer makes it compatible for Xoops 2.5.9.

Mamba
  • 2017/3/25 0:11

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

iHackCode

Quote:

Zap_English wrote:

TIA!

So I'm working on it some more today. Just rewriting the forms to use the xoops form objects and fixing some issues I've noticed in the module.

Hadesteam
  • 2017/3/25 17:18

• Hadesteam

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2011/9/5 1

Quote:

I tried, but when adding "plugin" I had no idea what to put in the appropriate fields to extract links to categories and articles in the NEWS module and the categories and topics in the module NEWBB ... and uninstalled the xsitemap module Unless I misinterpreted The possibility of this module ...?

iHackCode

Quote:

iHackCode wrote:
Quote:

Zap_English wrote:

TIA!

So I'm working on it some more today. Just rewriting the forms to use the xoops form objects and fixing some issues I've noticed in the module.

I worked on some fixes lately. I havent gotten to the poly lines yet and the page template needs some work still.

https://github.com/ihackcode/googlemaps/tree/fixes

Login

Who's Online

201 user(s) are online (119 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 201

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits