bosco
Re: Not seeing any changes to my templates
  • 2014/8/16 20:43

• bosco

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/8/5 1

I had a similar problem when tuning a theme.

Changes are time by time not showed. the only way found was to empty the smarty_compile.

c0ntrite
  • 2015/1/24 6:32

• c0ntrite

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/1/26

Hello Guys,

I have a similar problem and have not solved the issue yet. I'm having problems changing the templates of my modules. I have a "Template Set" but I can't find it on the left side of Templates Manager but it is in the part of "Generate surcharge". I tried editing the templates under my current theme but to no avail and I noticed that the same templates are not the ones actually being shown at the site right now. The templates under my theme is the original default templates that came with the module and NOT the ones being shown at the site which I have edited before upgrading to XOOPS 2.5.7.1. I have extensively edited those templates and don't want to lose any data, please help, thanks!

I have tried changing the directory name of xoops_data and also deleted the files under smarty_compile but I have not fixed the problem. Also "Check templates for modifications?" is set to Yes.

c0ntrite
  • 2015/1/29 4:46

• c0ntrite

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/1/26

Fixed the problem by installing Altsys Module and editing directly the templates from the module itself.

Download Altsys here:http://xoops.peak.ne.jp/md/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=76&easiestml_lang=xlang%3Aen

bitcero
  • 2015/1/29 14:38

• bitcero

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/11/26

The solution (in most cases) is to delete the appropiate cached template from xoops_data/caches/smarty_cache. IN some cases, even when cache is diabled, Smarty creates a cache for some templates (I have not investigate why, but does it)

Login

Who's Online

183 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 183

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits