1
blondie10101
can't create tables

The installer goes fine until I reach the "Database tables creation" page where it shows that it's unable to create each table.

So I went and double-checked the database information and even tried accessing it from the command line. I was able to create a table with mysql through it's command line with the information supplied to Xoops.

I tried going back and putting in a wrong password and it told me right away there was something wrong.

Could anyone at least tell me how to get the error message so I can properly investigate it?


Thanks.

2
blondie10101
Re: can't create tables

I tried again and chose to keep the libs and data folders in their original location as well as the default table prefix and it worked.

I don't feel like checking the source of the bug but it should be one of those, for those interested in looking.

3
Mamba
Re: can't create tables
  • 2014/7/4 6:55

  • Mamba

  • Moderator

  • Posts: 11549

  • Since: 2004/4/23


Please copy the "mainfile.php" file from /extras to your XOOPS directory, and try the installation again.

Please see this message for more background information...
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.7.x | Docs | Modules | Bugs