culex
Re: XOOPS Solution for a Radio Station?
  • 2011/8/13 11:17

• culex

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/9/23

Again I have to thank Mark for bug fixing Onair module. I am still in the progress of making some changes to the module. And hopefully I will be upping soon.

A solution ie a radio module would be a cool feature though. Adding functionality from a number of various modules into one, with loads of blocks
Programming is like sex:
One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

The_Occult
  • 2012/3/23 18:58

• The_Occult

• Just popping in

• Since: 2012/2/1 1

I run a shoutcast server and a xoops website Id like to simply get a module that embeds a player onto a webpage with real time updates of whats playing now if our station is on/off air and some sort of function for song requests to be sent to our irc channel there are a few modules available but they dont seem all that compatible with a shoutcast server or they just have way to many bugs of course if we could actually modify the look of the page that would also be great

Scuuty
  • 2013/11/14 7:47

• Scuuty

• Just popping in

• Since: 2013/11/14

I'm looking for the Onair module of Culex. Unfortunately, the website seems to be offline or the download link is dead there any other way to get to the module or something similar is offered?

lg Scuuty

Sorry for my bad english

mboyden
  • 2013/11/14 14:29

• mboyden

• Since: 2005/3/9 1

Quote:
I'm looking for the Onair module of Culex. Unfortunately, the website seems to be offline or the download link is dead there any other way to get to the module or something similar is offered?

Most modules are additionally kept in the SourceForge Modules Repository. So, you can find the Onair 1.04 Module there.

Additionally, there is the XOOPS SVN Repository, and if you look in the XoopsModules trunk, you will find OnAir there as well.
Pessimists see difficulty in opportunity; Optimists see opportunity in difficulty. --W Churchill

XOOPS: Latest | Debug | Hosting and Web Development

Scuuty
  • 2013/11/14 19:23

• Scuuty

• Just popping in

• Since: 2013/11/14

Oh Thanks

Login

Who's Online

179 user(s) are online (105 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 179

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits