• 2009/12/5 14:21

• tony_it

• Just popping in

• Since: 2009/12/3

removing the addslashes function from

\modules\content\admin\copy_content.php

and

\modules\content\admin\edit_content.php

solved the problem, but i don't know if this fix can cause security consequence.

Yurdal
Re: Content Module and XOOPS 2.4.1
  • 2009/12/10 10:50

• Yurdal

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/3/27

I removed them but still no luck, or did i something worng with that removing ?

tony_it
  • 2009/12/12 0:29

• tony_it

• Just popping in

• Since: 2009/12/3

e.g

In edit_content.php on line 69

$sqlinsert="UPDATE ".$xoopsDB->prefix(_MIC_CONTENT_PREFIX)." SET page_description='".addslashes($description)."', keywords='".$keywords."', parent_id='".intval($parent_id)."', title='".$title."', ptitle='".

$ptitle."', text='".addslashes($message)."', visible='".intval($visible)."', nohtml='".intval($nohtml)."', nosmiley='".intval($nosmiley)."', nobreaks='".

intval($nobreaks)."', nocomments='".intval($nocomments)."', address='".$externalURL."', submenu='".intval($submenu)."', newwindow='".

intval($newwindow)."', date=NOW(), link=0, header_img='" $header_img "' WHERE storyid='".intval($id)."'";

replace with:

$sqlinsert="UPDATE ".$xoopsDB->prefix(_MIC_CONTENT_PREFIX)." SET page_description='$description', keywords='".$keywords."', parent_id='".intval($parent_id)."', title='".$title."', ptitle='".

$ptitle."', text='$message', visible='".intval($visible)."', nohtml='".intval($nohtml)."', nosmiley='".intval($nosmiley)."', nobreaks='".

intval($nobreaks)."', nocomments='".intval($nocomments)."', address='".$externalURL."', submenu='".intval($submenu)."', newwindow='".

intval($newwindow)."', date=NOW(), link=0, header_img='" $header_img "' WHERE storyid='".intval($id)."'";

do the same with all the rest of addslashes.

Let me know if it works to you...

raydlee_msc
  • 2012/3/14 6:17

• raydlee_msc

• Just popping in

• Since: 2012/3/13

\modules\content\admin\add_content.php

Permissions and submit box (id = "both"??) not displayed when "Content" (op="add"??) is selected.

Tried various brace manipulations on the "showform()" JScript code.

Intermediate suggestion is to move the if..then..else for "both" up to before the ite for "add" to prevent code issue from the ite for "add" affecting the execution of the ite for op!="".

There you are - bug report *and* a solution - am I good or what??

handrick12
  • 2013/5/19 20:50

• handrick12

• Just popping in

• Since: 2013/5/19

in add content it doesnt show submit button ..i am not a coder so plz show me how to fix this ...i installed this on the latest xoops

barryc
  • 2013/6/10 16:28

• barryc

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/3/20

I'm having the same problem on Xoops 2.5.6. When adding content there is no submit button. Is there a fix? If not, is there another module for adding static pages to a site?

As a long time Xoops user, I'm feeling very frustrated trying to build a new site in 2.5.6, in that I have looked at the file that Mamba posted, with green and yellow highlighted modules, but it is by no means clear what each module does, and many of those I have looked for I can't find. For example, I looked for xContent but could only find a forum thread about it. The link to download it didn't work.

Barry Cooper

xoobaru
  • 2013/6/10 17:28

• xoobaru

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2010/12/2

Try the iframe module.

More here

Login

Who's Online

102 user(s) are online (61 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 102

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits