irmtfan
Re: XOOPS 2.6.0 Alpha 2 released for Testing
  • 2013/1/16 5:33

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/12/7

@ Trabis:
Quote:

I tried updated the modules and nothing of comments or notification system work...

Yes i can reproduce it.
I install comments and then install both page and publisher and comments didnt work. then i tried to update comments module and even tried to update page and publisher but comments didnt work either.

then i uninstall page and install it again and just after that comments worked. so it is an issue.
I do the same for publisher and comments work.

so comments only work when you install a module after installing comments.

Quote:

I tried uninstall modules and I think that I found another problem... was not possible to uninstall modules or extensions, none of them...

confirmed. the uninstall (text and icon) is not showed in "large View".
but i can see uninstall icon in "Line View"
It seems a js issue. but i hate to struggle with js

Edit:
@mamba:
sorry i forget to mention my php and mysql.
Im in a local xamp server.
php 5.4.4
mysql 5.0.10

edit2:
I think i find the issue in template that not showing uninstall icon and text in "Large view"

in htdocs/modules/system/templates/admin/system_modules_card.html around line 23 it seems some codes are missing.
add this solve the issue:
<{if $module->getInfo('can_delete')}>
        <
class="xo-tooltip" href="javascript:" onclick="module_Uninstall(<{$module->getVar('mid')}>)" title="<{$smarty.const._AM_SYSTEM_MODULES_UNINSTALL}> <{$module->getVar('name')}>"><span class="ico-application-delete"></span><{$smarty.const._AM_SYSTEM_MODULES_UNINSTALL}></a>
        <{/if}>

sabahan
  • 2013/1/16 10:11

• sabahan

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2006/3/4 5

Image Manager Issue...can anyone replicate this ?

1. No thumbnail for All uploaded image in image manager

2. Problem uploading gif animation image..all uploaded animation gif will be change to blank.gif automatically

Quote:

PHP Version 5.3.1
mySQL Version 5.1.41
Server API apache2handler
OS WINNT
safe_mode Off
register_globals Off
magic_quotes_gpc Off
allow_url_fopen On
fsockopen On
post_max_size 128M
max_input_time 60
output_buffering
max_execution_time 60
memory_limit 128M
file_uploads On
upload_max_filesize 128M

andrax
  • 2013/1/16 12:54

• andrax

• Just popping in

• Since: 2010/9/10

I'm sorry guys, I forgot to post the specs of the environment when I posted the message, because I was leaving work

Windows 7 :-/
Apache 2.2.21
MySQL 5.5.16
PHP 5.3.8

I performed a new "standard installation" (next, next, next...) and now it worked... At first, as the modules are installed before of plugins, soon after finalizing the installation, the module page does not display the comments, but after updating the module, the options of notification system and comments appear

Uninstalling modules and extensions is also functioning normally

I've installed the module publisher to test the comments, but when I went to create the category, appeared the following error:
Quote:
Warning: unlink(C:/xampp/htdocs/x260a2/xoops_data/caches/xoops_cache/xoops_907de821_page_configs.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied in C:\xampp\htdocs\x260a2\modules\system\class\system.php on line 201

however the category was created without problems, but after created the category, the category page now displays only white screen of death
Luiz Carlos (Andrax)
"whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant" – Jesus
http://guxbrasil.org
http://about.me/LuizCerqueira

trabis
  • 2013/1/16 21:56

• trabis

• Core Developer

• Since: 2006/9/1 1

Quote:

andrax wrote:
I performed a new "standard installation" (next, next, next...) and now it worked... At first, as the modules are installed before of plugins, soon after finalizing the installation, the module page does not display the comments, but after updating the module, the options of notification system and comments appear

This should be fixed on SVN now. Installation of comments and/or notifications does not require modules updates anymore.

irmtfan
  • 2013/1/17 4:18

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

Quote:

I find the issue in template that not showing uninstall icon and text in "Large view"

Now the above minor issue is solved in the latest svn. Thank you Mage!

Quote:

comments only work when you install a module after installing comments.

This is solved for publisher but still is not solved for page. It seems Trabis is still working on it.

@sabahan:
Quote:

1. No thumbnail for All uploaded image in image manager

Confirmed. very strange issue. IMO it is a bug in phpThumb located in xoops26/modules/system/class/thumbs

I find phpThumb.php is not work in avatars too. It seems it is not work in the whole package.

Quote:

2. Problem uploading gif animation image..all uploaded animation gif will be change to blank.gif automatically

It is worked for me.
It seems your image exceed the limitations (size or resolution)

But it is another important bug in core because it always report "image saved" after submit and store the data in db even if it is not saved actually because it exceeded the limitations. It should not store data in db and report an error and said "the size/resolution of the image exceeded" or something like that.

sabahan
  • 2013/1/17 16:30

• sabahan

• Quite a regular

redownload from svn

- phpthumb is fixed

Quote:

Quote:

It is worked for me.

But it is another important bug in core because it always report "image saved" after submit and store the data in db even if it is not saved actually because it exceeded the limitations. It should not store data in db and report an error and said "the size/resolution of the image exceeded" or something like that.

yes recheck it was my image size..

now it will always report as image saved/submitted although image exceed the limitations (size or resolution) and it will display blank.gif in image manager

sabahan
  • 2013/1/17 16:51

• sabahan

• Quite a regular

testing page module...

so far so good..simplicity...like it

- in admin page can the title be display as link ? now only ID is display as link
- Can the option for pdf/comment/notification be hidden before its extension installed ?
- There is option for mail icon..after enabling it...i didn't see any mail icon

maybe small issue but
- in the comment under our avatar..can the field From be hidden if its empty..

Mage
  • 2013/1/17 20:39

• Mage

• Core Developer

• Since: 2009/8/2 1

Quote:

sabahan wrote:
redownload from svn

- phpthumb is fixed

Quote:

Quote:

It is worked for me.

yes recheck it was my image size..

now it will always report as image saved/submitted although image exceed the limitations (size or resolution) and it will display blank.gif in image manager

Fixed in SVN

irmtfan
  • 2013/1/18 6:32

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

good job Core team!
Now phpthumb works.

Also the error displayed when you exceed the limitations.

sabahan
  • 2013/1/18 13:21

• sabahan

• Quite a regular

Fresh install from SVN

PHP Version 5.3.1
mySQL Version 5.1.41

step:http://localhost/26/install/page_siteinit.php

Warning: opendir(D:/xampp/htdocs/26media/jquery/ui/) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in D:\xampp\htdocs\26\class\xoopslists.php on line 105

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\xampp\htdocs\26\class\xoopslists.php:105) in D:\xampp\htdocs\26\install\class\installwizard.php on line 245

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\xampp\htdocs\26\class\xoopslists.php:105) in D:\xampp\htdocs\26\install\class\installwizard.php on line 247

Login

Who's Online

225 user(s) are online (135 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 225

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits