RiazShahid
Icon Set and Text of TDM Downloads

Hi all!
I am using TDM Downloads. But its "Download Now" text and its icons are very small and users don't really find this too easy. How can I customize the size of its icons and the text for icons ("Download Now")

Thanks for your support.

Mamba
Re: Icon Set and Text of TDM Downloads
  • 2012/4/4 6:55

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

there are images in /images, and you can modify them there.

Make sure that you have a backup of the new images, because when you upload a new version of TDMDownloads in the future, and you're not careful, they will be overwritten.
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

RiazShahid

Mamba! Thanks for responding here. Yeah images are there and can be overwritten, but the problem is these are very tiny ones, what I want is to have bit bigger images. If I upload bigger images, these are scaled down. So how to resolve that?
Secondly the text "Download Now" is very small, I want to make it bigger, how can I do that?

Mamba
  • 2012/4/4 7:01

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

You would need to hack the system to make those changes, as I don't think you can make these changes in Preferences.

If you do it, just keep good notes of what has been changed, as you'll need to do it again, if you update TDMDownloads to a newer version in the future.
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

redheadedrod

If you are familiar with CSS stuff I would look in the module CSS stuff as I would guess that is where these are being adjusted.
Attending College working towards Bachelors in Software Engineering and Network Security.

Login

Who's Online

199 user(s) are online (133 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 199

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits