Mamba
Flowplayer 1.16 - Flowplayer Upgraded to 3.2.8
  • 2012/3/26 21:48

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Simon, unfortunately Flowplayer 1.16 is not ready to be a "Final" release, as it has bugs already in the installation process.

I think, you should start using a standard testing process:

- Alpha
- Beta
- RC
- Final

Posting "Final" releases with bunch of bugs is counterproductive, as people will think that they can use it on a production sites, and then they cannot even install it properly.

Now back to bugs:

1) Before I start the Installation process, I am already getting:

NoticeConstant _MI_FLOWPLAYER_PLAYER_FLASH already defined in file /modules/flowplayer/language/english/modinfo.php line 146
Notice
Constant _MI_FLOWPLAYER_PLAYER_HTML5 already defined in file /modules/flowplayer/language/english/modinfo.php line 147
Notice
Constant _MI_FLOWPLAYER_PLAYER_IOS already defined in file /modules/flowplayer/language/english/modinfo.php line 148
Notice
Constant _MI_FLOWPLAYER_PLAYER_RTMP already defined in file /modules/flowplayer/language/english/modinfo.php line 149
Notice
Constant _MI_FLOWPLAYER_PLAYER_RTSP already defined in file /modules/flowplayer/language/english/modinfo.php line 150
Notice
Constant _MI_FLOWPLAYER_PLAYER_OTHER already defined in file /modules/flowplayer/language/english/modinfo.php line 151
Notice
Constant _MI_FLOWPLAYER_PLAYER_SILVERLIGHT already defined in file /modules/flowplayer/language/english/modinfo.php line 152

2) When I click on "Install" button, I am getting:

Unable to install flowplayerError(s):
Installing FlowPlayer

Unknown column 
'source' in 'field list'

As I've already mentioned in my other post:

Quote:
I think, it would be the best if you would have a clean XOOPS installation with Debug on, where you can test a module before releasing it, including testing the installation and then checking each Tab in Admin, and then the functionality itself.

Based on the number of errors, it doesn't seem like you did any testing at all

Tested on:
XOOPS 2.5.5 Beta
PHP 5.3.10
MySQL: 5.5.20
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

wishcraft
Re: Flowplayer 1.16 - Flowplayer Upgraded to 3.2.8

Thanks mamba, sometimes bug sneek in over the SDLC of programming a module, I have and will go with the following versioing

* prealpha
* alpha
* beta
* final
* production

but i have fixed those errors for you and it is now in production release with the same download URL..

Thansk

Simon
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

Mamba
Re: Flowplayer 1.16 - Flowplayer Upgraded to 3.2.8
  • 2012/3/27 9:47

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Simon, after installation the latest version from SVN:

Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_FLOWPLAYER_TITLE_ADMENU0 assumed '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_TITLE_ADMENU0' in file /modules/flowplayer/admin/menu.php line 14
Notice
: Use of undefined constant _MI_FLOWPLAYER_ICON_ADMENU0 assumed '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_ICON_ADMENU0' in file /modules/flowplayer/admin/menu.php line 15
Notice
: Use of undefined constant _MI_FLOWPLAYER_ICON_ADMENU0 assumed '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_ICON_ADMENU0' in file /modules/flowplayer/admin/menu.php line 16
Notice
: Use of undefined constant _MI_FLOWPLAYER_LINK_ADMENU0 assumed '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_LINK_ADMENU0' in file /modules/flowplayer/admin/menu.php line 17
Notice
: Use of undefined constant _MI_FLOWPLAYER_TITLE_ADMENU1 assumed '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_TITLE_ADMENU1' in file /modules/flowplayer/admin/menu.php line 18
Notice
: Use of undefined constant _MI_FLOWPLAYER_ICON_ADMENU1 assumed '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_ICON_ADMENU1' in file /modules/flowplayer/admin/menu.php line 19
Notice
: Use of undefined constant _MI_FLOWPLAYER_ICON_ADMENU1 assumed '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_ICON_ADMENU1' in file /modules/flowplayer/admin/menu.php line 20
Notice
: Use of undefined constant _MI_FLOWPLAYER_LINK_ADMENU1 assumed '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_LINK_ADMENU1' in file /modules/flowplayer/admin/menu.php line 21
Notice
: Use of undefined constant _MI_FLOWPLAYER_TITLE_ADMENU2 assumed '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_TITLE_ADMENU2' in file /modules/flowplayer/admin/menu.php line 22
Notice
: Use of undefined constant _MI_FLOWPLAYER_ICON_ADMENU2 assumed '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_ICON_ADMENU2' in file /modules/flowplayer/admin/menu.php line 23
Notice
: Use of undefined constant _MI_FLOWPLAYER_ICON_ADMENU2 assumed '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_ICON_ADMENU2' in file /modules/flowplayer/admin/menu.php line 24
Notice
: Use of undefined constant _MI_FLOWPLAYER_LINK_ADMENU2 assumed '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_LINK_ADMENU2' in file /modules/flowplayer/admin/menu.php line 25
Notice
: Use of undefined constant _MI_FLOWPLAYER_TITLE_ADMENU3 assumed '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_TITLE_ADMENU3' in file /modules/flowplayer/admin/menu.php line 26
Notice
: Use of undefined constant _MI_FLOWPLAYER_ICON_ADMENU3 assumed '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_ICON_ADMENU3' in file /modules/flowplayer/admin/menu.php line 27
Notice
: Use of undefined constant _MI_FLOWPLAYER_ICON_ADMENU3 assumed '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_ICON_ADMENU3' in file /modules/flowplayer/admin/menu.php line 28
Notice
: Use of undefined constant _MI_FLOWPLAYER_LINK_ADMENU3 assumed '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_LINK_ADMENU3' in file /modules/flowplayer/admin/menu.php line 29
Notice
: Use of undefined constant _MI_FLOWPLAYER_TITLE_ADMENU4 assumed '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_TITLE_ADMENU4' in file /modules/flowplayer/admin/menu.php line 30
Notice
: Use of undefined constant _MI_FLOWPLAYER_ICON_ADMENU4 assumed '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_ICON_ADMENU4' in file /modules/flowplayer/admin/menu.php line 31
Notice
: Use of undefined constant _MI_FLOWPLAYER_ICON_ADMENU4 assumed '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_ICON_ADMENU4' in file /modules/flowplayer/admin/menu.php line 32
Notice
: Use of undefined constant _MI_FLOWPLAYER_LINK_ADMENU4 assumed '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_LINK_ADMENU4' in file /modules/flowplayer/admin/menu.php line 33
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

Login

Who's Online

167 user(s) are online (108 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 1

Guests: 166

mailsdaddy,

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!