mrphilong
What module
  • 2011/10/4 10:08

• mrphilong

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2006/7/14

Hi All,

What Xoops module can I use to create custom form for input data and custom form for search of the data.

Similar example here:http://sappy.dk/impleo/demo

Thanks.
www.UcChau.Net
www.XoopsViet.Org

Mamba
Re: What module
  • 2011/10/4 10:45

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

You can try Formulize
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

mrphilong
  • 2011/10/4 13:21

• mrphilong

• Quite a regular

Thanks Mamba
www.UcChau.Net
www.XoopsViet.Org

mrphilong
  • 2012/3/4 12:00

• mrphilong

• Quite a regular

I couldn't work out how to use the module, is there a music/song collection you can suggest?
www.UcChau.Net
www.XoopsViet.Org

Mamba
  • 2012/3/4 19:33

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

You could maybe use:

- Debaser (I am not sure if it has what you're looking for

- TDMDownloads

Should the user be able to upload the files, or only provide links to the files that will be stored somewhere else? If only links, then you can try one of the links modules, like the MyLinks
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

mrphilong

I want to create a songlist database with the following fields:

Artist, SongTitle, Lyric, SongID, the ability to search on those fields and return at least SongTitle and SongID.

www.UcChau.Net
www.XoopsViet.Org

redheadedrod

Mamba is right about Formulize but that has a bit of a learning curve.

You can build a base form and then you build views for those forms and go from there. With formulize you will have to do a bit of work yourself to get it working the way you want but it is very powerful.

You could also probably look at TDMCreate. This module is intended to be a base for creating other modules but may have what you want. Your request is a simple one and quite a few of the starting programming classes I have taken do something like this in them.

xforms may be another solution for you but I have not looked at that one. I have only seen what others have said.

The more I think about it I think TDMCreate might do the job that you are looking for with minimal need for modifying it.

Just be aware it is not considered a "stable" module since it is still in beta but from what I saw with it, it worked fine with few bugs and is probably as stable or more so than most of the other modules available.

Rodney
Attending College working towards Bachelors in Software Engineering and Network Security.

mrphilong
  • 2012/3/15 11:02

• mrphilong

• Quite a regular

Thanks guys for your suggestions. Lexikon looks very close to what I need and I am in the process of converting it to Songlist module, I like it to have a same GUI as Xoops 2.4.5 is there instruction on how to do ? If anyone interest in the Songlist module please let me know we can work together, my programing skill is very limited.

Songlist module can be view athttp://www.caraok.net
www.UcChau.Net
www.XoopsViet.Org

Login

Who's Online

206 user(s) are online (108 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 206

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits