josines
xoops site down
  • 2012/3/9 10:32

• josines

• Just popping in

• Since: 2012/1/24

Hi to every one.Iam using xoops 2.5.4 to build a directory listing sites.I paid a shared hosting space on goddady and hosted my sites.I used the mxdirectory modul for my yello page and decided to active the category menu on the home top page.When you click on a category the site will response that the page viewcat.php is not found on the server meanwhile it is .More to that every thing functions well on my local server.

The theme I used is simple-kris and i modified it.When you click on the menu events which i used the apcal module on it it tells you that the module is not found on the server mean while all my modules are uploaded and installed as indicated.

Please can anyone help me or tell me why iam facinf this bugs?
my site's name is www.africanfinance.info

Thanks in advance

chefry
Re: xoops site down
  • 2012/3/9 13:18

• chefry

• Home away from home

• Since: 2006/10/14

make sure all the files were properly copied to the liver server.

Sounds like one is missing

redheadedrod

Also make sure you are using modules compatible with 2.5.4. You may want to test them on a server at home to make sure. There are a number of modules that need to be tweaked to work with the 2.5 series. Could be a bug with 2.5 or a bug with the module. But you want to make sure you can run the modules on a test server before you put them on a live server.

Also check that the mysql and php versions are more recent as well.

Otherwise as chefry said, make sure all the files are there.
Attending College working towards Bachelors in Software Engineering and Network Security.

Anonymous
  • 2012/3/10 18:26

• Anonymous

• Since:

I don't think it has to do with xoops or a none compatible module. It's not xoops but the webserver telling the files can't be found. Are you sure the link is spelled right in your theme? The event link now tellshttp://africanfinance.info/modules/APCAL/ . Is the directory on the server really called APCAL in uppercase?

melgert
  • 2012/3/10 21:11

• melgert

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/7/5 2

Flipse is right, try this one:http://africanfinance.info/modules/APCal/

Login

Who's Online

162 user(s) are online (99 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 162

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits