stoempie
Cbb 3.08 Wont install in xoops 2.5.3 or 2.5.4rc
  • 2011/11/12 16:54

• stoempie

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/8/29

Hey the titel tells it all,

I get an error when trying to instal cbb3.08 to my xoops site i get a HTTP-fout 500 (Internal Server Error):

That is the error in dutch.

Er is een fout opgetreden toen de websitehttp://www."mysite.com"/modules/system/admin.php probeerde op te halen. De server kan offline zijn wegens onderhoud of kan onjuist zijn geconfigureerd.

It means: there has being an error when trying to callhttp://www."mysite.com"/modules/system/admin.php. The server could be offline or be misconfigured.

Sorry for the transelation i'm not good in eng.

Thx

Mamba
Re: Cbb 3.08 Wont install in xoops 2.5.3 or 2.5.4rc
  • 2011/11/13 10:21

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

This is not related to CBB 3.08, but to you XOOPS installation.

Make sure that XOOPS is correctly installed. Run the checksum.php to make sure that you have all the correct files.

Was it a fresh XOOPS installation, or an update? If an update, how did you do it? Did you follow all the correct steps?
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

Anonymous
  • 2011/11/13 12:39

• Anonymous

• Since:

Is it a Dutch version you want to use? I am halfway translating the CBB 4,06 Beta version to Dutch. This version runs very well with with XOOPS 2.5.3, it is worth waiting for the stable release!

stoempie
  • 2011/11/14 14:30

• stoempie

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/8/29

2.5.3 was fresh installation and wont install not the modulle cbb other moddules are working, then i upgraded to 2.5.4 and still no luck
i have run the checksum and got 3 errors but these where from other langue haw manny i uploaded the files to correct them wont work. Now i have tryed to install Xforum but this gives the same error

@Flipse a dutch version would be nice but in the meanwile i have no forum on my site and that a problem can you give me a link to download the eng. version of CBB 4.06 maybe these version would work??

Anonymous
  • 2011/11/15 11:10

• Anonymous

• Since:

wishcraft

Not sure how many people know this but XForum is a CBB Clone, with code changes in it for performance and SEO etc as well as other features. Should use XForum 5.80
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

Anonymous
  • 2011/11/15 14:28

• Anonymous

• Since:

Wishcraft, sounds nice ! But I have two questions:

* Can CBB tranlations be used with XForum?
* What about importing a CBB database into XForum?

wishcraft

Translations are done in the following processes:

* language/english/main.php - Rename _MD_ to _MD_XFORUM_ - Then import the translation at the based of the file.
* language/english/admin.php - Rename _AM_NEWBB_ to _AM_XFORUM_ - Then import the translation at the based of the file.
* language/english/modinfo.php - Rename _MI_NEWBB_ to _MI_XFORUM_ - Then import the translation at the based of the file.
* language/english/blocks.php - Rename _MB_NEWBB_ to _MB_XFORUM_ - Then import the translation at the based of the file.

Now to import CBB, I found on large forums you have to rename the tables and add the fields with SQLyog or phpMyAdmin. This is forums where the database is larger than say 500Gb, for some reason importing it will corrupt it. Howevere if you search around on XOOPS.ORG on some of the previous XForum Posts you will find the SQL to run for the upgrade but I will write it again for the CBB database.

Just give me 10 minutes to mount the files that are needed.
Resized Image

wishcraft

I will package this script with XForum 5.80 in the extras folder, but you need to put migratetoxforum.php in your XOOPS ROOT PATH and run it once to migrate the forum. Remember if you have a BIG Forum you have to do it manually and migrate the tables by renaming them and adding any missing fields.

<?php

//    Code Edited -- 16/11/2011 -- 3:57 AM AEST --
    //    migratetoxforum.php - For Migration between CBB and XForum

include('mainfile.php');

$sql = array();

$sql[] = "TRUNCATE " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("xf_archive") . "`";

$sql[] = "TRUNCATE " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("xf_attachments") . "`";

$sql[] = "TRUNCATE " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("xf_categories") . "`";

$sql[] = "TRUNCATE " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("xf_digest") . "`";

$sql[] = "TRUNCATE " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("xf_forums") . "`";

$sql[] = "TRUNCATE " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("xf_moderates") . "`";

$sql[] = "TRUNCATE " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("xf_online") . "`";

$sql[] = "TRUNCATE " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("xf_posts") . "`";

$sql[] = "TRUNCATE " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("xf_posts_text") . "`";

$sql[] = "TRUNCATE " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("xf_reads_forum") . "`";

$sql[] = "TRUNCATE " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("xf_reads_topic") . "`";

$sql[] = "TRUNCATE " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("xf_report") . "`";

$sql[] = "TRUNCATE " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("xf_topics") . "`";

$sql[] = "TRUNCATE " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("xf_votedata") . "`";

$sql[] = "INSERT INTO " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("xf_archive") . "` (`topic_id`, `post_id`, `post_text`) SELECT * FROM " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("bb_archive") . "`";

$sql[] = "INSERT INTO " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("xf_attachments") . "` (`attach_id`, `post_id`, `name_saved`, `name_disp`, `mimetype`, `online`, `attach_time`, `download`) SELECT * FROM " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("bb_attachments") . "`";

$sql[] = "INSERT INTO " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("xf_categories") . "` (`cat_id`, `cat_image`, `cat_title`, `cat_description`, `cat_order`, `cat_url`, `cat_domain`, `cat_domains`, `cat_languages`) SELECT (`cat_id`, `cat_image`, `cat_title`, `cat_description`, `cat_order`, `cat_url`, '".$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']."', '".serialize(array($_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']))."', '".serialize(array($GLOBALS['xoopsConfig']['language']))."') FROM " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("bb_attachments") . "`";

$sql[] = "INSERT INTO " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("xf_digest") . "` (`digest_id`, `digest_time`, `digest_content`) SELECT * FROM " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("bb_digest") . "`";

$sql[] = "INSERT INTO " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("xf_forums") . "` (`forum_id`, `forum_name`, `forum_desc`, `parent_forum`, `forum_moderator`, `forum_topics`, `forum_posts`, `forum_last_post_id`, `cat_id`, `hot_threshold`, `forum_order`, `attach_maxkb`, `attach_ext`, `allow_polls`, `domain`, `domains`, `languages`) SELECT (`forum_id`, `forum_name`, `forum_desc`, `parent_forum`, `forum_moderator`, `forum_topics`, `forum_posts`, `forum_last_post_id`, `cat_id`, `hot_threshold`, `forum_order`, `attach_maxkb`, `attach_ext`, `allow_polls`, '".$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']."', '".serialize(array($_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']))."', '".serialize(array($GLOBALS['xoopsConfig']['language']))."') FROM " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("bb_forums") . "`";

$sql[] = "INSERT INTO " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("xf_moderates") . "` (`mod_id`, `mod_start`, `mod_end`, `mod_desc`, `uid`, `ip`, `forum_id`) SELECT * FROM " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("bb_moderates") . "`";

$sql[] = "INSERT INTO " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("xf_online") . "` (`online_forum`, `online_topic`, `online_uid`, `online_uname`, `online_ip`, `online_updated`) SELECT * FROM " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("bb_online") . "`";

$sql[] = "INSERT INTO " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("xf_posts") . "` (`post_id`, `pid`, `topic_id`, `forum_id`, `post_time`, `uid`, `poster_name`, `poster_ip`, `subject`, `icon`, `attachsig`, `approved`, `post_karma`, `attachment`, `require_reply`) SELECT (`post_id`, `pid`, `topic_id`, `forum_id`, `post_time`, `uid`, `poster_name`, `poster_ip`, `subject`, `icon`, `attachsig`, `approved`, `post_karma`, `attachment`, `require_reply`) FROM " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("bb_posts") . "`";

$sql[] = "INSERT INTO " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("xf_posts_text") . "` (`post_id`, `post_text`, `post_edit`) SELECT (`post_id`, `post_text`, `post_edit`) FROM " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("bb_posts_text") . "`";

$sql[] = "INSERT INTO " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("xf_reads_forum") . "` (`read_id`, `uid`, `read_time`, `read_item`, `post_id`) SELECT (`read_id`, `uid`, `read_time`, `read_item`, `post_id`) FROM " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("bb_reads_forum") . "`";

$sql[] = "INSERT INTO " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("xf_reads_topic") . "` (`read_id`, `uid`, `read_time`, `read_item`, `post_id`) SELECT (`read_id`, `uid`, `read_time`, `read_item`, `post_id`) FROM " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("bb_reads_topic") . "`";

$sql[] = "INSERT INTO " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("xf_report") . "` (`report_id`, `post_id`, `reporter_uid`, `reporter_ip`, `report_text`, `report_result`, `report_memo`) SELECT (`report_id`, `post_id`, `reporter_uid`, `reporter_ip`, `report_text`, `report_result`, `report_memo`) FROM " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("bb_report") . "`";

$sql[] = "INSERT INTO " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("xf_topics") . "` (`topic_id`, `topic_title`, `topic_poster`, `topic_time`, `topic_views`, `topic_replies`, `topic_last_post_id`, `forum_id`, `topic_status`, `topic_sticky`, `topic_digest`, `digest_time`, `approved`, `poster_name`, `rating`, `votes`, `topic_haspoll`, `poll_id`) SELECT (`topic_id`, `topic_title`, `topic_poster`, `topic_time`, `topic_views`, `topic_replies`, `topic_last_post_id`, `forum_id`, `topic_status`, `topic_sticky`, `topic_digest`, `digest_time`, `approved`, `poster_name`, `rating`, `votes`, `topic_haspoll`, `poll_id`) FROM " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("bb_topics") . "`";

$sql[] = "INSERT INTO " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("xf_votedata") . "` (`ratingid`, `topic_id`, `ratinguser`, `rating`, `ratinghostname`, `ratingtimestamp`) SELECT (`ratingid`, `topic_id`, `ratinguser`, `rating`, `ratinghostname`, `ratingtimestamp`) FROM " "`" $GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->prefix("bb_votedata") . "`";

include(
'header.php');

foreach(
$sql as $id => $question) {
        if (
$GLOBALS['xoopsDB']->queryF($question)) {

xoops_error($question'SQL Executed Successfully');
        }
    }

include(
'footer.php');

?>

Resized Image

Mamba
  • 2011/11/15 17:05

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

[Moderator's comment]:

Please stay on topic. This thread is about CBB 3.08

Please start a new thread about xForums.

Thanks for your understanding!
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

Login

Who's Online

79 user(s) are online (59 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 79

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits