tatane
beug FMcontent
  • 2011/10/7 14:43

• tatane

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2008/5/6 1

hello
je viens d'installé le module fmcontent. Installation s'est très bien passée, mais lorsque je veux accéder au module j'ai ce message _AM_MODULEADMIN_MISSING d'où vient le problème?
I just installed the module fmcontent. the installation went very well, but when I want to access the module I have this message _AM_MODULEADMIN_MISSING

before installation, I have transferred a copy of the module in the lib

Where is the problem?

Version de XOOPS XOOPS 2.5.1
Version de PHP 5.2.17
Version de MySQL 5.0.90-log

zyspec
Re: beug FMcontent
  • 2011/10/7 17:46

• zyspec

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/9/21

I assume you got the module from the Basic Module Pack (1.0 Beta)? In that download you will find the ModuleAdmin class, etc. in the ./Frameworks directory. This needs to be put into your XOOPS ./Frameworks for the module's administration interface to render properly. fmcontent also requires placing some files in ./xoops_trust but since you didn't mention problems with that I assume you've done that already...

You can get the Frameworks by downloading the complete Basic Module Pack at http://sourceforge.net/projects/xoops/files/XOOPS%20Module%20Packages/Module%20Packages%202.5/XOOPS25_BasicModulePack_1.0-beta1_Mamba.zip/download

or by downloading the ./Frameworks/moduleclasses library from SVN

Then just copy the contents of the ./Frameworks directory from the Basic Module Pack into the ./Frameworks directory in your XOOPS installation.

tatane
Re: beug FMcontent
  • 2011/10/8 14:11

• tatane

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2008/5/6 1

J'avais oublié de mettre Basic Module Pack J'aurai une autre question,dans Fmcontentj'ai essayé de mettre les balises mais elle ne s'affiche pas ! pourquoi?
Sorry, I forgot to pack Basic Module

I have another question, Fmcontentj'ai tried to put the but it does not appear! Why?

Login

Who's Online

824 user(s) are online (58 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 824

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits