wishcraft
Need Help!! XPayment 1.31 Translations

Hi how are you? I need as many translations done for the final release of XPayment 1.31, Aph3x is doing some customised emails for it as at the moment they are all just the same email with different file names, but they all need to be unique in your translation.

So far I have the following assistance and these languages are taken.
  • Arabic: Mariane
  • English: aph3x
  • Persian: voltan
  • French: kris_fr

There are plenty of more languages. This module was mambas suggestion to write in a comment somewhere and is a bit like Tag module which has module plugins but is for Invoices and transactions.

If you could answer me here and email me the translation for the file below with customised emails to simon@chronolabs.coop I will put you in the final credits as part author as well as in the release notice.

When this is released; it will be the final release of XPayment 1 series, if there is a second series it is likely to be in zend for X3. This is the standard for invoice payments.

I also suggest if you have common gateway for your area to get in contact with me if you have problems writting a gateway but they are farely straight forward. But the gateways also need translating as well. So there is two files to translate, first the /gateway/gatewaytype/language folder which behaviour is just like the xoops language folder as well as the base language for the module.

A guide to email tags are just there please click on the URL for it. You don't use all there is other one for a Transaction Hook or Item Hook but they are also listed seperately.

Download to translate: xoops2.5_xpayment_1.31_lang_english.zip - 35Kb

Download to translate: xoops2.5_xpayment_1.31_gateways_english.zip - 31Kb

Please email me to confirm you are doing this translation work, I have nothing to offer you but my contributions, I am sorry - NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES

You may need to send me fonts for the PDF TCPDF for generation but I suggest you just send me a document to include for this as they are large and I am trying to keep archive sizes down a bit. I am use to my visual basic and big installs..
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

wishcraft
Re: Need Help!! XPayment 1.31 Translations

voltan reported he will have the translations for persian to me by sunday and is going to look into gateways for the iran' banks, so people at xoops.ir have out-of-the-box experience.
Resized Image

wishcraft

Trabis is looking into portugese and hopefully will have time to write the MOIP LAbs Gateway, which only needs to be in portugese as it is only available in brazil..

Ezsky is doing chinese.. And will have it back to me soon i hope.
Resized Image

wishcraft

Mariane will have the XPayment Arabic Translation and possible french translation to me in 2 days. Please get your submissions to me for the release of 1.31
Resized Image

wishcraft

Flipse (Han) will be doing his best to make a dutch translation.. many thanks to him for his motivation!!
Resized Image

wishcraft
XPayment 1.31 Translations - Which Folders!!

The following folder are the ones that contain the language files to be translated:

• /modules/xpayment/class/gateway/ccbill/language/english/
• /modules/xpayment/class/gateway/paypal/language/english/
• /modules/xpayment/class/gateway/twocheckout/language/english/
• /modules/xpayment/class/gateway/zombaio/language/english/
• /modules/xpayment/language/english/
Resized Image

Login

Who's Online

162 user(s) are online (116 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 162

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits