shukokai
Blank Screen, unable to access Admin
  • 2011/2/11 11:54

• shukokai

• Just popping in

• Since: 2010/11/12

Made a couple of changes to blocks and permissions for a content module and blocks. When I returned to the "Public" page, it was blank and I'm unable to access the admin.php module to fix my stuff up. when I try to access the mysite.com.au/admin.php, it displays a screen sayng that I "don't have the right to access this area".

I've checked my session.php file as per other posts but all appears to be correct as per suggested changes. Is there a way I can force administration login by entering the correct admin username and password in the IE address bar??

jimmyx
Re: Blank Screen, unable to access Admin
  • 2011/2/12 0:19

• jimmyx

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2007/7/18

do you have access to phpmyadmin ?

you can turn on debug to see if there is debug message in admin.php

check out this topic
https://xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=332620

shukokai
Re: Blank Screen, unable to access Admin
  • 2011/2/12 2:01

• shukokai

• Just popping in

• Since: 2010/11/12

jimmyx

eventually worked out how to turn on debug mode and came up with the following error(s)

Fatal error: Call to undefined function xoopsvisit_loadSetting() in /home/northrsk/public_html/modules/xoopsvisit/blocks/counter.php on line 25

None All Errors (1) Deprecated (0) Queries (28) Blocks (10) Extra (2) Timers(4)
Errors
Unknown: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in file /modules/extcal/class/ExtcalPersistableObjectHandler.php line 53

I've changed the "isactive" flag on xoopsvisit from 1 to 0 but it didn't make any difference

Is there anything else I should be looking at (bear in mind I'm a absolute newbie when it comes to phpadmin)

thx

GOT IT!!!!!

xoops_newblocks, found xoopsvisit blocks in this table and set "isactive" to 0 and its all back.

thnx for the pointers

Login

Who's Online

173 user(s) are online (112 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 173

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits