Arowana
PAID - Need Dev xRoster
  • 2010/11/7 17:52

• Arowana

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/8/6 2

I modified xRoster and I broke the Application part of it. It will not submit the form. I am pretty sure it is something simple. Just wondering if someone can take a look at it? Willing to pay to have it fixed.

Please send me a PM

Thank you
Arowana

mariane
Re: PAID - Need Dev xRoster
  • 2010/11/8 7:04

• mariane

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2008/1/11

hello, I advise you to contact Trabis,Mage or any xoops's developpers, we have great team there.
the road of success is always under construction

redheadedrod

I am currently updating this module for my own usage...

Curious what others would like this to become.

I am updating the interface right now and will be setting it up to be much more flexible than it is now.

I will be using it for a sports team and putting together their roster so it should be a fun project. It is a small module so I hope I can get it done between everything else I am doing.
Attending College working towards Bachelors in Software Engineering and Network Security.

Arowana
  • 2011/1/18 0:58

• Arowana

• Friend of XOOPS

How far have you gotten on this? Do you have a demo site yet? I want it modified for a sports team (Softball / Baseball) also.
Arowana

mariane
  • 2011/1/18 14:52

• mariane

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2008/1/11

nice idea, we need a team module in xoops,can you provide us a link to download the module, then we discuss what we can do?
by the way there is a biography module developped by Mage,http://www.woc-rock.com/modules/biography/ , I get the chance to see the features of this module:
- for each person you can add main picture, a full biography and a link to a photo gallery to see more pictures.
- for each team you can add a main logo
- there is a random block for biographies.

but I dont have any idea about the price of this module.
the road of success is always under construction

redheadedrod

At this point I have hacked xroster to work for my purposes but did simple changes to the module.

I will be remodeling the program from scratch to mimic a sort of profile-lite. More information about that soon.. But before I work on that I have another project i will be working on.

Once I finish up the application form for my site I will begin working on the project in this link...

https://xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=73123&post_id=335576#forumpost335576

Looking for input at this point for requests and such for this module.

Arowana
  • 2011/1/22 1:03

• Arowana

• Friend of XOOPS

Actually I hired someone and they took the cash and ran so far. I got tired of waiting and empty promised I just converted it myself to fit my new needs. Not as hard as I once thought.

It is now set up for a baseball / softball team roster.
Arowana

Login

Who's Online

154 user(s) are online (112 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 154

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits