cugie
Error: Smarty error:
  • 2011/1/14 5:32

• cugie

• Just popping in

• Since: 2011/1/14

OK, so I renamed the files, changed the mainfile.php and now i have this error: NOTE I have changed the directories to writable!

This page cannot be displayed due to an internal error.

You can provide the following information to the administrators of this site to help them solve the problem:

Error: Smarty error: the $compile_dir '/home1/MYSITE/public_html/xoops_data/caches/smarty_compile' does not exist, or is not a directory.

culex
Re: Error: Smarty error:
  • 2011/1/14 8:49

• culex

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/9/23

In this link it looks like you still use the name xoops_data, if this is not the name you have given the folder you should change in mainfile.php and it should work.
Programming is like sex:
One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

cugie
  • 2011/1/14 12:42

• cugie

• Just popping in

Hi Culex,
Thank you! I did change the file. I changed both the data and the lib file. I am unable to find another xoops_data in the the file!
Cug

cugie
  • 2011/1/14 13:21

• cugie

• Just popping in

I tried to change it back, and still it doesn't work. Guess I will just delete it!

culex
  • 2011/1/14 14:56

• culex

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/9/23

ok.. In ftp check to see the exact name of the renamed folders (orig. xoops_data, xoops_lib) and then in mainfile make sure all mentionings of xoops_lib and xoops_data reflects the new names.

If this doesnt work, and both folders (xoops_data, xoops_lib) are present in ftp, then something else is wrong.

In that case I would upload "/install/" and blank mainfile.php again and run install from the beginning to see if you could catch up on something.
Programming is like sex:
One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

Login

Who's Online

146 user(s) are online (93 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 146

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits