Vargr
Formulaire 3.33 Only admin can see forms
  • 2010/9/5 20:24

• Vargr

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/6/19

I have installed Formulaire 3.33 on a fresh install of XOOPS 2.4.5 using the English that it comes with.

The module is easy to work with and does exactly what I have been looking form without being overly complicated.

I can set up my forms and they look good.

When I afterwards log in as a registered user (without admin rights) I can not see the forms. Formulaire appears in the menu and I get the "list of forms" table, etc. But no forms appear.

I have made sure that the group in question has module access rights and block access rights in XOOPS as well as making sure the group has permission to the form in Formulaire (under permissions) has permission to the list of forms and QCM as well as access rights (under Blocks and groups).

Nothing can persuade Formulaire (or XOOPS?) to show the form to anyone but Admin.

I am using a version named XOOPS2_mod_formulaire_3-33_wishcraft.zip which shows up as version 3.33 in XOOPS.

I have a version named XOOPS2_mod_formulaire_3.33_Philou.zip which shows up as version 3.23 in XOOPS. This version allows users to see the forms, but it is not possible to add elements to forms in that version.

Any help would be appreciated. This has been driving me nuts for the last couple of weeks.

And does anyone know where I can get the latest version?

Thank you in advance.
Vargr
- 狼 -

Vargr
Re: Formulaire 3.33 Only admin can see forms
  • 2010/9/8 22:47

• Vargr

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/6/19

OK - I think I finally found a working solution.

Mind you - I haven't had the time to test it thoroughly.

Following some other threads here and there (primarily this one) I decided to hunt down all instances of checkRight anywhere in the module.

For instance in qcm_menu.php (but also elsewhere):

if ( $gperm_handler -> checkRight'Droits des categories'$row['id_form'], $groups$formulaireModule->getVar('mid') ) ) {

Notice the French Droits des categories - apparently this should have been coded so that it looked up the word in the language file or some such thing. What I did was to change the French to English (since my site runs in English - for the time being).

It thus becomes:

if ( $gperm_handler -> checkRight'Permissions of the categories'$row['id_form'], $groups$formulaireModule->getVar('mid') ) ) {

The wording has to correspond to something somewhere - sorry, I don't quite get it myself so I won't pretend I know what I am talking about.

Well, anyway, it seems to work though more testing is needed.
Vargr
- 狼 -

Login

Who's Online

188 user(s) are online (113 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 188

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits