Posted on: 2010/7/29 12:33
rickpocos
rickpocos (Show more)
Just popping in
Since: 2010/7/29

Fatal error: Class 'MyTextSanitizer' not found

hi,
in the installation of the Xoops2.4.5 this informed following the error:

Fatal error: Class 'MyTextSanitizer' not found in /home/vhosts/rickpocos.ueuo.com/install/include/functions.php on line 52

which the solution for this error?

Catzwolf

Home away from home
Posted on: 2010/7/29 12:35
Catzwolf
Catzwolf (Show more)
Home away from home
Since: 2007/9/30

Re: Fatal error: Class 'MyTextSanitizer' not found

Upload all your files again to the server, seems you might have some that either didn't upload or got corrupted during the upload.

Mamba

Posted on: 2010/7/29 13:02
Mamba
Mamba (Show more)
Since: 2004/4/23

Before you do the upload, check first with checksum.php (see instructions in the release notes) which files might be missing or corrupted - this will save you some time
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

rickpocos

Just popping in
Posted on: 2010/7/29 20:26
rickpocos
rickpocos (Show more)
Just popping in

ok,
I checked for "checksum.php" and found some archives missing, will go to copy the archives in the server and to twirl the installation again to see if not of the error.

thanks...

rickpocos

Just popping in
Posted on: 2010/7/29 22:50
rickpocos
rickpocos (Show more)
Just popping in

I again sent the archives for the server… to put the archive "module.textsanitizer.php" I do not obtain to send I noticed that in the folder "/class" it was lacking this archive, I tried you vary times to only send this archive and I noticed that all time that sending the same disappears of the server! April the archive in a publisher and I saved again, and exactly thus not of the certainty. … I sent for the "FileZilla" and I am looking at, the archive is received by the server and seconds later the same disappear… which the reason?

ghia

Community Support Member
Posted on: 2010/7/30 8:47
ghia
ghia (Show more)
Community Support Member
Since: 2008/7/3 1

Quote:
the archive is received by the server and seconds later the same disappear… which the reason?
If you mean that the files are transferred to the server and then seems to become deleted, you should contact your hoster.