CBung
Don't have Permission to Set User Profile Permissions!!
  • 2010/7/6 18:11

• CBung

• Just popping in

• Since: 2009/3/4 5

Hello, thanks for looking,

Preamble: Really need some help here, I have transferred a local site that was in development into an existing Xoops site and have been slowing going through permissions updates for the existing site groups etc.

My main issue is this:

When I am on /profile/admin/permissions.php trying to set what is and what is not editible by users on their profile pages, when I click submit, it says I don't have permission! I am logged in as Admin and don't know what's up.

After clicking submit it goes to /modules/system/admin/groupperm.php where it shows the error.

Anyone have any clue what might be going on here?

Thanks for any input, I'm happy to provide more information as well.

CB

ghia
Re: Don't have Permission to Set User Profile Permissions!!
  • 2010/7/6 22:21

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

Do you as member of the admin group has module admin rights in modules/system/admin.php?fct=groups&op=modify&g_id=1 (check also at the bottom if you are effective a member of this group)?
Quote:
I have transferred a local site that was in development into an existing Xoops site and have been slowing going through permissions updates for the existing site groups etc.
Are you using the results of a local development to partially(?) update a running XOOPS site?

CBung
Re: Don't have Permission to Set User Profile Permissions!!
  • 2010/7/8 0:13

• CBung

• Just popping in

• Since: 2009/3/4 5

Yes everything on that webmasters group page is checked, and my users is in the list of users below as well. I am lost :(

Login

Who's Online

233 user(s) are online (110 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 233

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits