Wonderfish1
Re: AMS 3.0 not working

Does nobody know how to configure the main page for this module? Is there any documentation (that anyone knows about)?

Thanks,
Tim

Tazman_al
  • 2010/7/5 15:51

• Tazman_al

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

Best I could manage (just by changing the preferences) was display by 'Topic'.

This displays the 'scoop' of the most recent article in each topic with a list of the sub-topic next to it.

Resized Image

Any use?

Al

samuraishake
Re: AMS 3.0 Topic list

Put the text of the article in the "extended text" box when submitting. Put nothing (or a small description) in the first text box. Then you can click the article title and the full text will come up.

NovaSmart
  • 2010/7/26 3:53

• NovaSmart

• Module Developer

• Since: 2007/6/1 2

Hi WonderFish...
Could you mere specific, what u want to modify? Perhaps some mock layout image that you want, so i could give you better advice.

If you r talking about spolight, you could choose or add your own layout at block->edit.

sorry for almost no documentation... we keep delaying it due to other commitment, but we promise once we have time, we slowly write or capture video (faster :)) to show the functionality and how to modify AMS.

Now we little bit busy upgrading our XPRESS module (wordpress for XOOPS, enhanced from xoopsforge@phpp code) from 2.0.11 (latest 2.0.x branch) to 3.0.0 (latest wordpress). If anyone interested with this module, please hold yourself 1st, since it only for NovaSmart use and not targeted for public release due to hassle to make it compatible with multiple configuration (php,apache,xoops versions). If it stable enough, then we will release it in our website for public download with minimal support.

We will continue AMS 3.0 development once it done.
Malaysia R&D Company (Reg No: 001614159-X)
http://www.NovaSmartTechnology.com

NovaSmart XOOPS Module & Hack Website
http://xoops.NovaSmartTechnology.com

pablo103
  • 2010/10/5 14:23

• pablo103

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2008/2/3 1

There is a bug in article notifications, when you turn on SEO it can not find the path and gives error The request /notification_update.php was not found on this server.

Notifications only works when you set [AMS_DIR]/ in SEO setting

Otherwise it reffers to ttp://www.xoops.org/titleofarticle/notification_update.php which obviosely doesnt work. It s a probably path bug but i have no idea how to fix it.

The same problem with comments, i reported it to developer many months ago but we still didn t get any solution. I wish to migrate to news module if there was any script.

pablo103
  • 2010/10/8 20:57

• pablo103

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2008/2/3 1

Wow, no support and novasmart page is dead, i gues it s time to switch to other news module, anyone knows module which could import data from AMS?

Login

Who's Online

253 user(s) are online (131 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 253

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits