susanna_le
Making Paypal work with Oledrion
  • 2010/7/3 15:22

• susanna_le

• Just popping in

• Since: 2010/3/1 2

Hello!
I've been setting up Oledrion but don't manage to get Paypal to work. When trying to pay for a product on the site I receive this message from Paypal. This is at the very last step where you have confirmed the transfer.

Is there anything I've forgot to setup? I've read that one has to make sure that the gateway is setup correctly. Which are the correct settings and where do i do them?

ERROR MESSAGE:
Sorry — your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.
Rapids::Exception (Q36Rapids5Tools13PimpException): Pimp RC: 0

Failure log: Use of pimp_rc (4001), Use of pimp_rc (4001), Use of pimp_rc (3204) Backtrace: PPException::PPException(String const &) Rapids::Tools::PimpException::PimpException(unsigned long) Rapids::BusinessBlocks::transaction_process(PayPalCommonWebAppContext const &, PimpTransaction &, PimpXClick &, PimpNotification *, unsigned long long, TArray *, unsigned long long, unsigned long long, TArray *, PimpTransactionDetails *, unsigned long long, Risk::FraudFilterPreferences, PimpPushFundsPayment *) Rapids::BusinessBlocks::transaction_process_hosted_payment(PayPalCommonWebAppContext const &, PimpTransaction &, PimpXClick &, PimpNotification *, unsigned long long, unsigned long long, unsigned long long, unsigned long long, TArray *, TArray const *, PimpTransactionDetails *, Risk::FraudFilterPreferences, PimpPushFundsPayment *) Rapids::BusinessBlocks::HostedPayments::hosted_payments_transaction_main(PayPalCommonWebAppContext const &, PimpXClick &, PimpTransaction &, TArray &, TransactionUbiquityContainer &, MiscUbiquityContainer &, FlowInfoUbiquityContainer &, unsigned long long &, unsigned long long &, PimpUOMe &, PimpASOrder &, PimpNotification &, TArray const *, PimpTransactionDetails *, PimpPushFundsPayment *) gcc2_compiled. Rapids:ecoratedState::execute(Rapids::CGIVars const &) Riprap::RiprapRapidsGenericFlow::flow_continue_post(Riprap::WebAppContextOrnate const &, Riprap:ispatchInterceptorRegistry const &) Riprap::call_rapids(Riprap::WebAppContext const &, Riprap::RapidsFlowFactory const &, Riprap:ispatchAction const &, Riprap::WebAppReturn const &, String const &, Riprap:ispatchInterceptorRegistry const &) Riprap::dispatch_loop(Riprap::EPRegistry const &, Riprap::WebAppContext const &, Riprap:ispatchAction &, Riprap::WebAppReturn &, String const &, Riprap:ispatchInterceptorRegistry const &) Riprap::dispatch_wrapper(OutputStream &, Riprap::EPRegistry const &, Riprap::WebAppContext const &, Riprap::WebAppReturn const &, String const &, bool const &, Riprap:ispatchInterceptorRegistry const &) gcc2_compiled. main

mariane
Re: Making Paypal work with Oledrion
  • 2010/7/3 18:08

• mariane

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2008/1/11

your problem that paypal couldnt verify your bank account, to verify it you have to login into your paypal account and put the real data and a working visa card, once paypal can verify your account , I think it you will be charged around 2$. but be sure that all your bank data are 100% correct
the road of success is always under construction

Login

Who's Online

260 user(s) are online (169 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 260

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits