rgauci
Imagemanager batch uploads
  • 2010/5/4 10:22

• rgauci

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2007/8/31

I am using xoops 2.4.4 with the basic Imagemanager for uploading and adding photos.
As you know one has to add only 1 photo at a time to the category that you create.
Now I have 100's of photos to upload in the Imagemanager and was wandering if there is a hack where I could use batch uploads

Any ideas????
Be Set FREE!

Burning
Re: Imagemanager batch uploads
  • 2010/5/4 11:07

• Burning

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2006/8/22

hi'

I never seen such hack

You should take a look to your tables. I would proceed like this in your case :

1 • to put images in uploads folder (with right size)

2 • to create categories with Xoops back office (as usual), _imagecategory table will be prepared

3 • fill manually _image table, using sql file, notepad++ and copy / paste function

... I know, it is difficult to be a noob with php and sql
Still learning CSS and... english

rgauci
  • 2010/5/4 11:16

• rgauci

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2007/8/31

thanks burning for your advice but before doing that I discoved that the module myalbum-p-2.9 has a good option to export images to imagemanager will try that and see if it works on xoops 2.4.4
Be Set FREE!

luthermartin

rgauci,
I have the same problem, but I am using xcGallery, which has a batch function in its menu, but I cannot get it to work. So far, I can only insert images manually using it. On the other hand, I cannot get module myalbum-p-2.9 to work in Xoops 2.4.4.

You may want to take a look at module xcgallery version 1.10. Maybe you can get the batch function to work. If I can get the batch menu to work, I will post it.

Login

Who's Online

475 user(s) are online (90 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 475

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits