Mamba
Re: admin blank after upgrade from 2.3.3b to 2.4.3
  • 2010/1/17 14:47

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

If you want, PM me your login/password for your site and FTP, and I'll take a look at that.

From my experience, in these kind of situations, you have somewhere duplicated protector files.

For example, In your original installation, you have your TrustPath like:
/www/trustpath
which you then define in your mainfile.php

The Protector files are there

Your XOOPS installation is in
/www/xoops

then you copy the files from XOOPS 2.4.3, which automatically creates:
/www/xoops/xoops_lib
which also contains Protector files.

You run the file check, which shows that you have correct files, but you are still having conflict because there duplicate Protector files in:
/www/trustpath
/www/xoops/xoops_lib

Of course, I don't know if this is your case, but that's most of the time I've experienced with other users.

jph000
Re: admin blank after upgrade from 2.3.3b to 2.4.3
  • 2010/2/19 23:26

• jph000

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/8/2 2

I have a similar problem as limcity's original post and screen image on January 15. I posted in another similar "Display Problem with Modules Admin in System Module" topic:

https://xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&type=&topic_id=70088&forum=72

xoops/modules/system/admin.php?fct=modulesadmin

The page's generated code is weird. There are no doctype, html, or head lines at the top. The generated code just starts with a body tag and ends with a tr tag. My production XOOPS 2.3.3 site page's code looks normal. I suspect that the problem arose with the 2.4.4 update, but I cannot locate or identify what got corrupted.

The page is missing styling and all of the >> or << javascript links in the left sidebar of the admin control panel do NOT work. The "powered by" footer is missing as well.

The other sections on the page are okay. Anyone got an idea what to check?

Login

Who's Online

139 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 139

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits