Tattooed
Php code insalation problems!
  • 2010/2/16 5:30

• Tattooed

• Just popping in

• Since: 2010/2/15

Hello everyone, I have several (9) XOOPS powered websait and is now stuck because I'm not a php genius, so now, please help.

I tried to see the local Hungaryan XOOPS Suport but there's no one there when no one answered the motive topic.

I do not want to advertise, but I decided not encouraged to participate in a number-text-link-ads afiliatte program, and here comes the problem, because my page 5 Powered by XOOPS 2.4.0, the installer could not instalalni php code, it simply does not appear.

Miele started this thread in trying to solve my problem solely on the basis of what I found but could not.
https://xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=50919&forum=27&post_id=227232

I would like to ask for help, how to install them in the php code?

ghia
Re: Php code insalation problems!
  • 2010/2/16 10:25

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

Tattooed, Welcome to the XOOPS forum!
Your (translated?) english is difficult to understand and it is not so clear to know what you are trying to do.
I assume you want to add a script for advertisings.
Most people use a custom block (admin - blocks - add) for that. Select PHP for the block type and past your code in it.

Tattooed
  • 2010/2/16 12:39

• Tattooed

• Just popping in

• Since: 2010/2/15

I'm sorry for bad english I see there is still room to learn.

Quite rightly assume, the XOOPS version 2.3.2b builder successfully hozáadtam code pages (admin / block / add a new block - the block type php) This is a good builder but XOOPS sites to 2.4.4 version so I tried to return to the script (admin / block / add a new block - the block type php) but the 2.4.4 version simply does not appear in the ad, and I do not know why.

Thank you for your reply and once again apologize for the bad English.

aph3x
  • 2010/2/18 2:20

• aph3x

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2004/12/26

Poti scrie si direct in romaneste ;) ... dar poti include si versiunea in engleza ca sa fi sigur ca te intelege toata lumea..sau macar incearca

=>

you can write and directly in romanian...but you can also include the english version so you'll make sure everyone that reads your posts actually understands it..or at least tries

Login

Who's Online

163 user(s) are online (114 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 163

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits