Mamba
Re: SNS module review
  • 2010/1/12 10:20

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Fantastic!! Thank you for doing it, and to CK2 Club for helping you!!!

A very nice team work!!!

Hopefully, we'll see more of it here!!!

I'll attempt to do the English translation and will post it here hopefully soon.

Mamba
  • 2010/1/13 23:36

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Quote:
I'll attempt to do the English translation and will post it here hopefully soon.

Well, it was more than I've asked for

Pretty much all the strings were hard-coded in the files, so I had to extract all these strings into language files, which was painful and took a lot of time

But I think, all the strings are now extracted, so we can start with cleaning it. This is a very crude work, and my translations are based on Google Translate, so we need improvement there, as there are many very wrong translations - I know, it's wrong because it doesn't make sense, but I don't know what the original in Chinese meant so I had to take Google version.

But since it's in SVN now, then hopefully other people will be able to jump in and help ...

There are also some bugs, for example following the addition to theme.html as instructed in the readme.txt causes the theme to look funny. There are also some problems with a missing handler, but maybe somebody else can help with it.

Unfortunately, I have to switch gears and work on something else, so I won't have any time for it in the next several weeks, but since we're one team, I hope, other people will help to clean it up and improve it

Download it from SVN

sugar
  • 2010/1/14 6:27

• sugar

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/8/24

Great work Mamba~

I will tell CK2 buddys this info and improve language files again

Quote:

Mamba wrote:

There are also some bugs, for example following the addition to theme.html as instructed in the readme.txt causes the theme to look funny. There are also some problems with a missing handler, but maybe somebody else can help with it.

Have a SVN version demo site?
I think maybe I lost some step...

yingzhao
  • 2010/1/30 2:08

• yingzhao

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/5/12

I have installed your openid 1.3 on my site (xoops 2.3.3), and it does not seem to work. I tried to associate my site's userid with my google id, but I could not log in with my google id to my site, after I am logged out. I checked the login_openid table, there is nothing been saved there. I am wondering what else I could have done differently? The openid at your test site, SNS, works nicely (The other shopping site seems to have the same problem?), and I would really like to have it on my site. Thank you very much.

pablo103
  • 2010/1/30 19:14

• pablo103

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2008/2/3 1

The module is out for a wilhe now but we didn t hear any news when the peoduction version will be ready. So maybe you should wait for official relase.

sugar
  • 2010/2/5 3:56

• sugar

• Just popping in

@yingzhao

SNS site openid is different Shop site
Because SNS module already include full Login module function
I'll compare code again

cerbero
  • 2010/2/22 13:11

• cerbero

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/9/11

any advance in this project?

red_Slider

I really pretty like it, an that site.
I have 2 questions. Why does this version of XOOPS module, and what is a module "streets".

sugar
  • 2010/3/2 4:16

• sugar

• Just popping in

Quote:
Why does this version of XOOPS module

would you mean XOOPS version?
I use XOOPS 2.3.3

Quote:
and what is a module "streets".

"streets" is a custom module to intro (cool) pedestrian style on web like a fashion magazine, but have a friendly UI to search any styles or brands

sarahmx
  • 2010/3/26 16:38

• sarahmx

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2007/10/28

this module is full of potentital

will test this further...
TQ SUGAR

Login

Who's Online

108 user(s) are online (82 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 108

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits