fdeconiac
Include the admin toolbar in the core ?
  • 2010/1/13 8:15

• fdeconiac

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2008/11/29

Hello,

I'm seeing that the admin toolbar is finding is place in all last themes and gui... and it's very usefull !

Would it be possible to add this toolbar by default in the core and not in themes or gui ?

This would allow to have the same toolbar for every themes and gui and simplify this work to theme developers!

Adding the ability to active/deactivate the toolbar in site side and admin side would be a must!

The style of the toolbar could be added in a style sheet of each theme... so the ones who desire could customize it!

Kindly regards

kris_fr
Re: Include the admin toolbar in the core ?
  • 2010/1/13 12:02

• kris_fr

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2005/12/31

@ fdeconiac : for admin toolbar, download and look here -->http://tutos.xoofoo.org/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?cid=19&lid=287

Yurdal
  • 2010/1/13 13:52

• Yurdal

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/3/27

Thanks for sharing but there is a typo in your include line

<{if $xoops_isadmin}><{includeq file="$theme_name/xo_footerstatic.html"}><{/if}>

Should be:

<{if $xoops_isadmin}><{includeq file="$theme_name/xotpl/xo_footerstatic.html"}><{/if}>

fdeconiac
  • 2010/1/13 14:20

• fdeconiac

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2008/11/29

Thanks Kris for this info, i will use it!

By the way, my real question was : is it possible to add it by default in XOOPS ?

Because if i'm using this toolbar with a theme like morphogenesis, or xtd i will have 2 toolbars, no ?

What i was suggesting is to include the toolbar files in XOOPS general settings for further developments, and only place the css files on the theme... Does it seems strange to you (i'm not programer so maybe i'm saying something wrong) ?

I just saw xoofoo.org... congratulation, i like the index!

Login

Who's Online

197 user(s) are online (124 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 197

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits