ptomter
Content module block
  • 2009/10/21 0:53

• ptomter

• Just popping in

• Since: 2009/3/31

When I use the blocks provided by the content module I get an number up in the left corner off my page and the style is changed.

See here:
http://iaeste-test.serverparken.com/modules/content/index.php?id=70

Any ideas?

ghia
Re: Content module block
  • 2009/10/21 1:26

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

What version are you using and which block is the cause?
It may come from info after the end tag ?> in PHP files. After that tag there should be nothing, no spaces, no line feeds.
It could also be some error reported on a wrong place or with a wrong method.
Anyway, it confuses the browser and made the head tag ending before all CSS files are defined.
Are there any error messages with debug on?

ptomter
  • 2009/10/21 2:05

• ptomter

• Just popping in

I got this messages down at the page but after searching google it seems this doesnt matter so its probably like you say but have you any ideas where I should start?

Notice: Undefined index: showerror in file /modules/content/index.php line 40

Notice: Undefined index: cont_permits_advanced in file /modules/content/index.php line 49

Warning: MyTextSanitizer::makeTboxData4Show is deprecated in file /class/module.textsanitizer.php line 665

Warning: MyTextSanitizer::makeTboxData4Show is deprecated in file /class/module.textsanitizer.php line 665

Notice: Undefined variable: crumbsout in file /modules/content/index.php line 169

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in file /modules/content/index.php line 166

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in file /modules/content/index.php line 166

Warning: array_reverse() [function.array-reverse]: The argument should be an array in file /modules/content/index.php line 88

Warning: xoopsOption[template_main] should be defined before including header.php in file /footer.php line 68

ptomter
  • 2009/10/21 2:37

• ptomter

• Just popping in

I activated Horizontal DHTML Nav block and then there was no problem but as soon I activate the section navigation block the problem occure.

Mazarin
  • 2009/10/21 6:23

• Mazarin

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2008/12/10

What version of the Content module are you using?

It works fine for me using the latest version available from the repository here on xoops.org (and running it on XOOPS 2.3.3b). However, it is in no way, shape or form a horizontal menu that this block produces, so you may want to look somewhere else if you want a dynamic, horizontal menu.

PS. Jag gillar den enkla, rena och snygga designen på siten

kerkyra
  • 2009/11/17 13:58

• kerkyra

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/2/14

@ptomter

i updated the link of the content module. the warnings are now gone and corrected. Still havent tested with XOOPS 2.4.1.

I have made a small bug correction (the breadcrumbs were not displayed)

i didnt manage to get rid of this warning though. Not sure what is causing it.

Quote:
Warning: xoopsOption[template_main] should be defined before including header.php in file /footer.php line 68

please if someone has any ideas. Let me know. I'm not the original creator of the module i just made some corrections and updates in the code so as to work to my needs and since nobody else was working with it anymore. I dont have to much spare time but i'm working on it as i can. Any comments, improvements, bug corrections suggestions etc are welcome.

the new version of the module is 1.3b
thanks

Login

Who's Online

206 user(s) are online (135 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 206

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits