zuluDROOG
Updated System module after upgrade and got blank admin
  • 2009/9/2 11:44

• zuluDROOG

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/9/18

Hi everyone,

I've just uploaded all of the 2.3.3b files to upgrade from 2.3.2 - it seemed to work fine and the /install.php reported that no upgrade was necessary (I assume this was only for versions that needed database changes anyway).

A few hours later I went into the Administration Menu and updated the System module (as recommended by the upgrade README). Then I immediately got a blank page and I haven't been able to access the Administration Menu again.

I've turned on debugging and get NO errors. The last line of HTML/PHP source code that appears is the CSS path. I've tried everything recommended in the XOOPS FAQ including: deleting cache and re-uploading files.

Thanks in advance.

Mamba
Re: Updated System module after upgrade and got blank admin
  • 2009/9/2 11:57

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

There might be a conflict, if you have before moved the /xoops_lib and /xoops_data outside of the document root, and/or renamed them, because now XOOPS has your changed /xoops_lib and /xoops_data directories, and the /xoops_lib and /xoops_data that you just copied from the update.

If this is the case, just move content from the new /xoops_lib to your old /xoops_lib, and delete both /xoops_lib and /xoops_data from your XOOPS directory.

zuluDROOG
Re: Updated System module after upgrade and got blank admin
  • 2009/9/2 12:49

• zuluDROOG

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/9/18

Woohoo! You got it in one. Thanks for the help--once again the human was the weak link.

Login

Who's Online

189 user(s) are online (118 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 189

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits