DubaiATV
A Fatal Error
  • 2009/8/24 10:41

• DubaiATV

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/12/17

I was uploading new pictures and videos for my website, and when i finished and i checked that everything was working fine i logged out from the control panel and Closed my connection with the FTP, so i can finish it the next day, but when i opened the website the next day i was staggered to see the error (There is a copy of it below the message), i quickly contacted the hosting company's support and they claimed that it was completely fine and working from there side, so i was wondering that it might be from XOOPS side.
Anybody out there that can help?

----------------------

Warning: include(/home/users/web/xxxxx/dubaiatv.com/httpdocs/include/common.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/bosweb/web114/xxxxx/dubaiatv.com/mainfile.php on line 102

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/users/web/xxxxx/dubaiatv.com/httpdocs/include/common.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php-5.2.4/lib/php') in /hermes/bosweb/web114/xxxxx/dubaiatv.com/mainfile.php on line 102

Warning: include_once(/home/users/web/xxxxx/dubaiatv.com/httpdocs/class/xoopsblock.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/bosweb/web114/xxxxx/dubaiatv.com/header.php on line 29

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/users/web/xxxxx/dubaiatv.com/httpdocs/class/xoopsblock.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php-5.2.4/lib/php') in /hermes/bosweb/web114/xxxxx/dubaiatv.com/header.php on line 29

Fatal error: Call to a member function stopTime() on a non-object in /hermes/bosweb/web114/xxxxx/dubaiatv.com/header.php on line 35

Mamba
Re: A Fatal Error
  • 2009/8/24 11:00

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

It seems to me that you have set two different directories inside mainfile.php, and they are out of synch.

You Website is pointing to one directory, and the mainfile.php is pointing XOOPS to another directory. Check your mainfile.php to make sure that you directories are correct.

ghia
  • 2009/8/24 12:13

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

It is also possible that your hoster has put your site on another server or changed the directory structure. Observe the two different filepaths in the error messages. One is wrong and the correct one needs to be in your /mainfile.php
If you have an filemanager in your site's admin panel (eg cPanel), use it to find out the real file path in use.

StuButler
  • 2009/9/20 16:02

• StuButler

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/9 1

Hi,

I'm having the same issue, i know my server has been changed (without any notice, thanks streamline.net).

I can't work out how to change the details so the site will work again.

Site is www.gp500store.co.uk

Please someone help!

Stu

ghia
  • 2009/9/20 17:04

• ghia

Do you have the details: physical file path of the site root?
Yes, adapt the path definitions in mainfile.php with it.

StuButler
  • 2009/9/20 19:47

• StuButler

• Just popping in

I have the address of the server, which is what is being shown, ive moved from linux207 to linux 123 but cant find where/what to change in the mainfile.php

Stu

StuButler
  • 2009/9/20 20:13

• StuButler

• Just popping in

FYI to see the error put _index.php at the end of the address. I've had to put up a simple holding page to inform my visitors of the issue.

Stu

ghia
  • 2009/9/20 21:19

• ghia

You need to read again the paths listed for better spelling accuracy than your description here.

The error message is given you the physical path to fill in in the defintion for XOOPS_ROOT_PATH in mainfile.php (use the part before /mainfile.php from the first message).
Adapt also the other physical path definitions.

Login

Who's Online

186 user(s) are online (133 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 186

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits